Chapter 31: Everything's Metal.

Sean and An-ru traversed the Towers of Hogwarts. Running into several ghosts. And also moving past Peeves who was doing... whatever he was doing. 

"Amit can ssssssspeak Goblin Tongue?" An-ru asked.

"That's what he told me. And Lodgok did say to bring someone who can speak Goblin Tongue." Sean answered. 

"If Lodgok thought that bringing a helm to Ranrok would work he would be sssssssadly missssstaken." An-ru said. "Where he would we even find him, anyway?" 

"Where he always would be. The Observation Tower." Sean answered. 

And true enough. Both Sean and An-ru found Amit by the Astronomy Tower. Amit adjusting his telescope. 

"Amit?" Sean asked.

Amit had conked his head on the railing. "Ow." Then he looked at Sean. "Oh, hello, Sean." He greeted.

"You okay?" Sean asked. 

"Oh, yes. Fine. Nothing a little rubbing of the head can't fix." Amit answered. "Did you need something?" 

"Yes. Did you say that you could speak Gobblede... that Goblin language?" Sean asked. 

"I did." Amit said with pride. "And it's called Gobbledegook. I can speak it. Is this to do with the Goblin I saw you with in Hogsmeade?" 

"Hasssssss everyone found out about that except for me?" An-ru asked. 

"Apparently." Sean answered. "And to answer you question, Amit. It is. His name is Lodgok. We could use your help with something. And he's waiting for me near a Goblin Mine. Would you be willing to help?" 

"Of course! How exciting!" Amit exclaimed jumping at the chance. But then he caught himself. "I mean, well, might this be dangerous?" He asked. 

"It could be." Sean answered. "But let me worry about that part. I think he simply wants to show me something that involves Gobbledegook. If it helps, he's a friend of Sirona." 

"That's good to hear. If Sirona trusts him, then I feel much better." Amit breathed in. 

"Then let's get going." Sean announced. 

As Sean had led An-ru and Amit through the Castle, An-ru began his thorough examination of Amit. "How much of the Goblin Tongue do you know?" He asked. 

"I've been reading it for as long as I've been reading English. My parents have an extensive library." Amit answered. "My native language is Indian. Do you... know where that is?"  

"I am familiar with India." An-ru answered. "One of your kindsssssss oldesssssssst landssssss. We tried ssssssssettling down in their Junglessssss. Until they chassssssed ussssssss out." 

"Oh... sorry." Amit said awkwardly. "Well. The Indian Jungle is not a place I'd want to go. But anyway. Once I grew bored with the classics, I devoured Goblin Writings. I'd tell you some titles, but you wouldn't understand them." 

For Sean... he never had a library growing up. When it came to telling stories. It wasn't through something you read. Rather, it was through telling of mouth and tale. And Sean also didn't understand anything about Gobbledegook.

"Well, have you ever met a Goblin before?" Sean asked.

"Unbelievably, no! I'm so looking forward to it. Actually conversing in Gobblegook with a native speaker." Amit answered. 

"Ssssssean... May I ssssspeak to you for a minute? Alone?" An-ru requested. And he chucked Sean into a nearby closet. Leaving Amit by his lonesome. 

"Okay... I'll just stay out here." Amit said awkwardly.