Chapter 17: It's nothing personal. It's just business.

"And that's what happened." Sean had told Sarah what had happened at Breakfast the following Morning. 

Sarah blinked her eyes several times after hearing the story of the Helm of Urtkot. 

"What?" Sean asked. 

"You just... went into a tomb?" Sarah asked.

"Yes." Sean answered. 

"And you... encountered Inferi in there." Sarah recapped.

"Yes." Sean confirmed. 

"And you dealt with them? Just like that?" Sarah asked. 

"Just like that." Sean answered. 

"Oh my God." Sarah commented. "Sean. Inferi are some of the most dangerous creatures on the face of Planet Earth. And you just breezed all of them like it was nothing." 

"Inferi are the most dangerous creatures on Earth?" Sean asked laughing. "Oh please. The Inferi are vulnerable at the first touch of fire. You just blast a few Fire Spells at them and they fall down. It's not that hard to kill 'em. The Ministry should just tell people how to deal with them and you should have no more trouble." He explained. 

"You make it sound so easy." Sarah said. "But Inferi are dangerous. The Ministry calls them one of the most dangerous Dark Arts to learn. I hear that even impersonating one lands you a cell in Azkaban." 

"For just impersonating an Inferi?" Sean asked. "What's the big deal with them?"  

"An Inferi is a dead body reanimated by a Dark wizard's curse. A close Cousin of a zombie. Inferi and created through the magical branch of Necromancy." Sarah answered. 

"No wonder they suck." Sean commented. "Sarah. It's not that hard to deal with Inferi. All you have to do is blast them with fire and they get destroyed. Simple as that." He assured. 

"I'll keep that in mind, Sean." Sarah replied. "I guess... I don't know..." 

"What?" Sean asked. 

"Oh nothing. I just have this odd feeling that someone at some point is going to use an army of Inferi from the bodies of people they've killed. And then place that army in the middle of a lake to guard some treasure." Sarah explained. 

"Have you been eating the tea leaves in Divination?" Sean asked. 

"No." Sarah answered. "I just have this odd feeling."

"Well, that sounds very incredibly specific." Sean replied. He then heard a screech. An Owl coming for him. With a letter. "A letter." 

"You get a lot of those, don't you?" Sarah asked. "Well, at least it's not a Howler." 

"CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A MUGGLE, CLAIMING TO BE THE MOTHER OF A FRIEND OF YOURS, ASKING ME TO AFTERNOON TEA?! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING FRIENDS WITH MUGGLEBORNS? I AM HIGHLY AFFRONTED! YOU WILL NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THIS 'FRIEND' ANYMORE! AND IF I HEAR FROM THIS WOMAN AGAIN, I WILL SEE TO IT MYSELF THAT YOU DON'T!" 

Sean and Sarah turned to see a Student getting yelled at by a Howler and blowing a Raspberry at him. 

"Yes, Mum." The student said sadly to himself.

"The nerve of some people." Sarah thought. 

Sean in the meantime opened his letter. "It's from Deek." He said. 'Deek is hoping he can speak with Sean Cormag. Deek has found something very useful that Sean Cormag can use in his studies. Come by the Room of Requirement and Deek will show him.'

"The Room of Requirement?" Sarah asked. "Oh... you mean that room with..." 

"You want to see?" Sean offered.