063. sammy's admirers

Start from the beginning

"Are we gonna be rich?" Carly grins.

"Don't get your hopes up." Sam says, ruffling her hair, making her pout.

+++

They pull up to the mansion and get out.

"Wow. Think we're a little underdressed? I mean the fed threads are in the trunk." Sam says, picking Serena up.

"You kidding me? For once, we don't have to wear suits. You're lucky my waistband's not elastic." Dean says. He rings the doorbell, Beethoven's Fur Elise playing. A maid opens the door.

"May I help you?" She asks.

"I'm Sam Winchester. This is Miranda Winchester, our kids. This is Dean Winchester. We're here on behalf of Bobby Singer." Sam says.

"Mr. Singer won't be coming?" Olivia asks.

"No, he passed away." Dean says.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Olivia says.

"Uh, condolences for your loss too." Sam says.

"Thank you. Well, you just missed the funeral, but the family's relaxing inside if you'd like to join." Olivia says, leading them inside. "Allow me to introduce Sam, Miranda, and Dean Winchester."

"Sam, Miranda, and Dean Winchester of the Westchester Winchesters?" One woman asks.

"Uh, no. I don't think there's--" Sam looks at Dean.

"Nah."

"Any relation. Sorry."

"No matter. You two are... adorable." Heddy tells the brothers. Miranda raises an eyebrow.

"Oh." Dean mumbles.

"I'm Heddy, Bunny's cousin and this is my sister, Beverly." She introduces.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Beverly says.

"And that's Bunny's youngest brother, Stanton. Stan for short." Heddy informs.

"Come on in, fellas, join the morning." Stan says.

"And his child bride... Amber." Heddy says.

"Go Stan!" Amber cheers as Stan goes to hit one of the pool balls.

"Babe, don't. You're breaking my concentration."

"And then there's Dash. That's the baby of the family. He's Bunny's great nephew -- Harvard business." Heddy says.

"How did you guys know Aunt Bunny?" Dash asks.

"We, uh..." Dean starts.

"We-We-- we didn't personally know her. Our-- our surrogate dad, Bobby Singer did." Sam says.

"Bobby? Never heard of him. But you can fill us in over the weekend, huh?" Beverly says.

"The weekend?" Dean asks.

"Didn't the attorney tell you? Service was today and the reading of the will tomorrow." Heddy says.

"Oh, but you're welcome to spend the night. All the rooms sleep two." Beverly says.

"Or three." Heddy slaps Dean on the butt.

"Okay." Dean awkwardly chuckles as Heddy walks away.

"Why'd she just smack him on the butt?" Carly whispers up to her mom, a confused look on her face.

"You are too young for that question." Miranda mutters.

"Where's Colette?" Amber asks.

"She quit. Poor dear was so distraught over Mrs. LaCroix's passing. Went off to find herself." Phillip says.