045. second trial

They get to Garth's boat and Dean pounds on the door.

"Kevin, open up!" Kevin opens the door, a large cast iron skillet in hand, the guy looking worse for wear. "Whoa! Whoa. Geez. What's going on? What's with the S.O.S.?" They walk in and Kevin shuts the door.

"It's him." Kevin states.

"It's who?" Sam asks.

"Crowley." Kevin says.

"What about him?" Dean asks.

"He's in my head." Kevin says.

"He's... in your head?" Sam asks.

"Do you know what that means?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, it means we need to up your anxiety meds." Dean says. Miranda smacks him over the head. "Kevin, you're dreaming. Look, if Crowley knew where you were, he'd do a hell of a lot more than mess with your head."

"All right, where's Garth?" Sam asks.

"On a case. Or the dentist. I don't know. I haven't heard from him." Kevin says.

"Okay, well, what did you want to tell us that you couldn't say on the phone?" Dean asks. "Would you put the frying pan down, please?" Kevin does so.

"I translated the second trial from the tablet." Kevin says.

"You... crazy prophet, you. Nice work!" Dean compliments.

"And if Crowley's in my head, he knows." Kevin says.

"Okay, he's definitely not in your head." Dean says.

"He's not in your head, Kevin. It's okay. Just... we know you're distressed. Just stay with us, all right? What's the second trial?" Sam asks.

"An innocent soul has to be rescued from Hell and delivered unto Heaven." Kevin says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Unto. That's-- that's how God talks." Kevin says.

"Rescue a soul from Hell? Like actually... go to Hell? How-- how do you get a soul unto Heaven? I mean, how do you even get a soul out of Hell?" Sam asks.

"We're gonna need an expert." Dean says.

+++

They get out of the Impala and walk up to Ajay who is in the cab and reading a newspaper.

"Ajay. Need to talk to you for a sec." Dean says.

"You know my name." Ajay says.

"And what you do. We want to do business." Sam says.

"But you are mortal -- flesh and blood... and with a baby." Ajay says.

"But if we wanted to cross the border into Hell--" Sam says.

"Visitor's pass." Dean says.

"No one wants to get into Hell." Ajay says.

"But could a coyote like you do it?" Sam asks.

"It's possible. But I have special skills. I have overhead. It will be pricey." Ajay says.

"How pricey?" Dean asks.

"You all are resourceful. One day, you will owe me a favor." Ajay says.

"You say that like you know us." Dean says.

"Of course. You're the Winchesters." Ajay says.

"Sorry. Have we met?" Dean asks.

"I am the reaper who took Bobby Singer to Hell." Ajay says.