039. men of letters

They're in their motel room and each getting ready. Dean is tying his shoes while Sam finishes up brushing his teeth. The kids are watching a movie on the iPad and Miranda is packing her stuff.

Suddenly a man falls through the closet making the kids scream, Sam and Miranda immediately rushing over to them.

"Which one of you is John Winchester?" The man asks. "Please, time is of the essence! Which of you is John Winchester?"

"Uh, neither." Sam says.

"That's impossible."

"You mean like a dude jumping out of our closet?" Carly questions.

"That's absolutely... what did I do wrong?" Henry asks himself.

"Who the hell are you, mister?" Dean asks.

"Not now. I'm thinking." Henry says. Dean grabs him and shoves him against the wall, his arm across the man's chest. Sam stands next to his brother, Miranda staying back and trying to soothe her kids.

"It's okay." She mumbles, the younger two attaching themselves to her.

"Please. I can assure you there's no need for violence. One of you must know John Winchester." Henry says.

"I'll tell you what -- when one of us falls out of your closet, then you can ask the questions." Sam says.

"Yes, my apologies. Is it absolutely essential, sir, that you keep your hands on me?" Henry asks Dean who steps back. "Thank you. Gentlemen, in the absence of any and all other explanations, I'm afraid this has been a marvelous, tragic misunderstanding. I'll be on my way."

"That's not happening." Sam says.

"There are things of grave importance. I do not have time to deal with the likes of you." Henry says.

Dean grabs handcuffs and Sam grabs Henry, Dean grabbing one of Henry's wrists.

"You're not going anywhere, 007, till we get some answers." Dean says. He tries to handcuff Henry to a chair, but Henry just ends up cuffing both brothers to the chair. Carly immediately starts to laugh.

"How did he do that? You got to be kidding me!" Dean grumbles as the brothers try to get out. They manage to break the cuffs after a minute and go after Henry who broke the Impala's window to use it.

~ ~ ~

Henry is sitting in a chair and Sam splashes him with holy water making him laugh.

"And there with the holy water." Henry says.

"He's clean." Sam says.

"I could have told you that." Henry says, pulling his sleeve down, covering the cut.

"Yeah, well, you can start by telling us everything before I beat it out of you." Dean says.

"I'm quite certain this is all beyond your understanding, my alpha male monkey friend. And violence will not help you comprehend this any easier." Henry says.

Dean points his gun at Henry.

"Let me tell you what I understand! Some asshat pops out of my closet asking about my dad, smashes up my ride. So why am I not getting violent, again?" Dean asks.

"Because there are children here, dimwit." Miranda sneers, comforting Serena who cowers at her uncle's loud voice.

"John Winchester is your father?" Henry asks. There's a loud rattling noise. "What is that?" He stands up.

"Mama." Serena whines, clutching onto the blonde.

"You're okay." Miranda soothes.

"Oh, my God." Henry says.