056. sharp teeth

"Afternoon." Sam greets the receptionist, showing his badge. "We're looking for a John Doe that was admitted here a few days ago. He's a, uh... skinny... Ichabod Crane looking kind of guy."

"I know just who you mean. Room 113, agents." The receptionist says.

"Thank you." Miranda tells her.

"Sure is a popular fella." She comments to herself. The couple share confused looks before going to Garth's room.

When they get in, they find Dean there.

"Damn, I was having such a good day." Miranda huffs.

"Saw Garth's John Doe on the police wire." Sam says after a little bit. "You?" He asks Dean.

"Yeah. Where you guys comin' from?" Dean asks.

"New Mexico." Sam says.

"Well, that's a haul. Especially considering that I got this, uh... pretty much covered, so if you want to..." Dean clicks his tongue and motions to the door.

"You spoken to him yet?" Sam asks.

"No. Assload of painkillers. He's been out since I got here." Dean says.

"What's he being charged with?" Sam asks, noticing the handcuff on Garth's wrist.

"Killing a cow." Dean informs.

"Why?" Sam asks.

"I was about to see if I could find out. Lock the door." Dean says. Sam looks the door, the family watching Dean pull a large syringe out.

"Whoa. Hey. What is that? Adrenaline?" Sam asks.

"Yes, sir." Dean says.

"That could kill him, dumbass." Miranda says.

"I want some answers. He walked out on Kevin. He walked out on us. So if you guys got a better idea..." Dean says.

"You're not gonna get shit out of him if you murder the guy." Miranda sneers.

Sam sighs. He slaps Garth in the face making him shoot awake, screaming.

"Dean? Sam? Miranda?" Garth stops screaming. "What is this? A hospital. Wait. Am I in Heaven?"

"All right, take it easy, Garth. You're in Wisconsin." Dean says.

"You were hit by a car. Do you remember anything?" Sam asks.

"I, uh... vaguely." He goes to move his hand, but can't and notices the handcuffs. "What's with the hardware?"

"You tell us." Dean says as Sam frees Garth. "And while you're at it, why don't you give us the lowdown on why you went AWOL for the past six months? Only way we tracked you down is that you offed a cow."

"Offed a... what? I-I-- I was on a hunt." Garth says.

"Hunt for what?" Sam asks.

"I-- oh, no. Oh, get back. Ohh. Oh, God." He quickly rips all the wires and IV off, jumping out of bed and racing to the bathroom. Miranda covers Carly and Wyatt's eyes before Garth is off the bed, shutting her own eyes once she catches a glimpse of his bare butt.

"Shit." Sam mumbles, putting his hand over Serena's face.

They can hear Garth start to puke.

"Good thing I didn't give him the adrenaline." Dean says.

Garth is still in the bathroom throwing up, the group waiting in the room.

"Anything on Gadreel?" Dean asks.