014. hallucinations

Carly rushes inside Bobby's house, the only thing on her mind being the Oreos Bobby mentioned were on the counter. She runs inside, her eyes lighting up at who is at the table.

"Daddy!" She shrieks, running towards him.

"Hey." Sam smiles, pulling her up onto his lap and hugging her. "Hey, baby girl." He kisses her on the head.

"Mommy said you would be asleep for a while." She says.

"Yeah, well, I'm awake now." Sam softly smiles. "You having fun out there with Bobby?"

"Mm-hmm. He's letting me help with the car." Carly grins.

"Oh, yeah? That's great, Carls." Sam gently scratches her head. 

"I just came in for cookies." Carly climbs off his lap and grabs the Oreos off the counter.

"Hey, I was eating those." Dean frowns.

Carly sticks her tongue out at him before running back outside.

"Your kid's a piece of work, Samuel." Dean comments.

"Be nice." Sam tells him.

Miranda goes downstairs after getting Wyatt down for a nap, stopping at Sam.

"Oh, my God." Miranda mumbles, rushing to him.

"Hey." Sam stands up, grunting when his wife crashes into him. "Hey. I'm okay." 

"You sure you're okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. My head hurts a little, but... basically." Sam says.

"Seriously?" Dean asks.

"Look, man, I'm as surprised as you are, but, yeah, I swear." Sam says. Miranda kisses his neck, cuddling into his chest.

"Good. No reason putting a gift horse under a microscope, right?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. So, what happened with Cas?"

"Why don't you come help me with the car, I'll fill you in?"

"Okay." Sam nods.

+++

"A freak lightning strike on the heels of the fire that burned down the Center for Vibration Enlightenment earlier today. Said a spokesman, "this tragedy represents the largest loss in New Age motivational speaker history."" The radio announcer says while Dean works on the Impala.

"Motivational speakers?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I'm not sure new Cas gets irony any better than old Cas. Of course, old Cas wouldn't smite Madison Square Garden just to prove a point. He is off the deep end of the deep end. And there's no slowing down." Dean says.

"So, what? Try to talk to him again?" Sam asks.

"Sam." Dean says.

"Dean, all we can do is talk to the guy."

"He's not a guy. He's God. And he's pissed. And when God gets righteous, you get the hell out of the way. Haven't you read the Bible?"

"I guess..."

"Cas is never coming back. He's lied to us, he used us, he cracked your gourd like it was nothing. No more talk, we have spent enough on him."

"Okay." Sam says.

"Hand me that socket wrench." Dean says and Sam does so.

+++

"So, uh... now that you're awake, I, um... I did have something I meant to tell you before the whole... Cas breaking your wall." Miranda says.