[Movie] 2. Too stubborn

Book cover

Book cover

"We have to tell her

"We have to tell her." Chloe said as they saw Juleka barged in the library to cry, Luka sighs. "But would she believe it?"

"You just tell her something that only you know and she doesn't, like a secret she hasn't told anyone not even this version of you." Chloe said as they go in the library and look for her. "I just hope whatever you say is the same here because we know this universe is different." She said and stops to see a black book what she found weird is that it was giving a negative vibe.

"You go ahead, I need to check something." She said and Luka nods, Chloe picks up the book and her eyes widen.

"How to break contracts of the devil." Chloe reads and opens the book.

____

Luka stood in front of Juleka finding her on the second floor on the floor holding her knees to her chest, he takes a deep breath and takes a spot beside her.

"I'm not the Luka who you always known." Luka said looking straight forward to first floor seeing Chloe reading a black book looking intrigued with it. "And so isn't Chloe, we don't know where we are but this place is different from ours." He said with a frown.

"I'm Luka and Chloe is my girlfriend on the other universe, we've been send here unexpectedly and-." Juleka gives him a look and cuts him off. "If this is your way of telling me that you don't feel sorry for dating my bully then I don't need it." She said and Luka sighs.

"But I'm telling the truth." Luka said and whispers something in her ear which she screams pointing at him. "Okay! I believe you, just don't say anything to anyone." Juleka said in embarrassment her face turning red, Luka laughs but laughs even more when he saw Chloe cheer for them making a run for it to their spot.

"So my brother is another person from a different universe with Chloe who's a nice person and is dating you. Both of you are heroes along with two others who are going to show up named Ladybug and Cat noir, I'm I missing anything?" Juleka said as she had listened to what Luka had to tell her which she found hard to believe.