Glaciator

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Did you get the clues for André, you know how his always leaving some hints to look for him." I smile as we both walked to trocadero, were me and luka are going to hang out with our friends along with their partners and if we get lucky we can have a date set up for marinette and adrien. "Yeah, but let's just figure it out with the group is much more fun like that." Luka says with a smile as he takes my hand, I nodded.

Today we wanted to have some time together with some friends since school is keeping us busy, the kids and for me specially the hero thing. Today my partners and I helped save a bus from almost running over a couple of citizens, Chat noir wanted me to give him some alone time with ladybug to ask her on a date. That is when I remember that yesterday me and luka were supposed to have an ice cream date and now were here with the group, we see them as they wave at us.

"Hey girl, so how are you cousins treating you? I bet they are tiring, like my sisters." Alya says with a small laugh and I laugh too. "Actually, they have been really good to me and luka. We just wanted to have a small date together and have time with ourselves, a little break." I said and luka puts his arm around me, alya nods with a smirk.

"You know, the way your so protected of your cousins it almost looks like your their mother and luka the dad." She says with her eyes narrowed playfully and we both got nervous and denied everything she said and that we were only protected of them because they were my cousins and that they just like luka.

"Just kidding girl, nino what time is adrien coming?" She asks nino, he quickly takes out his phone to send a text to adrien and he shakes his head with a frown. "Nah dude, his father is not letting him go out." He responds to his friends text, that when we see marinette running toward us with a smile.

"How are you marinette? What's up marinette?" Me and luka asked along with the others as we greet her with a smile, trying to cheer her up a little. "I'm fine, thanks. So, do you know where André is today?" She asks us and nino starts to explain how André works and mylene and Ivan tells us about their own date experience with André's ice cream.

"This is actually our first time getting André's ice cream, well if you don't count the one in your birthday since we didn't look for him." I said to marinette as luka nods with a smirk and puts his head on top of mine.

"Hey! Someone posted a photo! He's on his way to the pont des arts." Nino says looking down at the map for direction and we run towards to the place where his giving out it's ice cream. "Let's go!" I said as we all run with a smile and laughter.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

"Look, his here!" Nino says as we see André giving out his famous ice cream, comments on the couple who were Ivan and mylene along with alya and nino. Now it was our turn, when he turns to face us he gives a happy laugh as he points us as he remember us last time with the kids.

"Wow look here, it's good to see you two again no cousins of yours today?" He asks, I nodded.

"Yup, is just me and my boyfriend this time. Is a small break from taking care of them." I said making him give out a happy hum. "What a shame, but no worry the wonder spark is growing even more as together so I'll be given you cookies and cream where they are sweet and caring if others while on top we put mint ice cream. The cool and collective guy who protects those close to him." He says as he gives us the ice cream with a smile and puts a cherry on top, we thanks him with a happy smile.

"and what about this young Miss, the pretty one who sighs? I've a flavour just for her. It's sure to make her smile." He says as marinette points to herself and is guided to his stand. "Peach pink lime his lips and mint like his eyes. Eat this, my dear and your love will materialise!" André says as he gives her the ice cream with a happy smile, the rest of us were behind her.