Chloe's birthday/ despair bear

Chloé p

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Utterly ridiculous! I can't believe you're going out with a kid like that! I did not raise you to go out with people like that. Where the Bourgeois, the richest people of all, does people are supposed to worship us! I can't-" my mother yells through the face time on my tv, my butler was watching this with a concern look as he sees me having small tears coming down.

This morning before I was about to leave for school, Mr. jean came into my room looking afraid as he tells me that my mother is waiting for me to answer the call on my tv. Making me feel nervous because I'm sure my mother was calling for that interview yesterday, and I knew she was going to talk bad about luka. She only cared about her reputation and she only call to just yell at me and not to say happy birthday to me.

"You have to break up with that boy!" That's when I payed attention to her words, makin me stand up from the couch. "No! I won't mother!" I yell making her gasp in surprise as I stood up for myself.

"How dare you-" She says but I cut her off. "No mother! How dare you speak about my boyfriend like that, I mean he has been the sweetest and most romantic guy I have dated! Can't you see that he makes me happy, even the people who work here can see how much I cared about him!" I said as I crossed my arms and I sit down at the couch with frown.

"And here I thought you were telling me something special." I said with a whisper and Mr. jean looks away with a smal sad look knowing what I was talking about but my mother just ignored what I had said and just huffs. 

"Whatever, I have to go I'm very busy. Bye bye." She says as the ends the call, making me give out a sigh as Mr, jean comes in front of me with a small smile as he shows me my bear. "Thanks Mr. jean, I don't know what I would do without you here." I said as I hug my bear with a smile.

"I'm sure that your mother must have forgotten what day it is?" He tried to assure me but I shake my head as I look at my bear. "Yeah, right. Every time I have my birthday or that career day, she didn't come at all or no calls just wish that she would be here for me even when I needed her for girl problems." I said and stood up from the couch with my bear still in my hands, I went to the balcony to watched the streets to see mothers with their kids who were happily jumping up and down. I felt Mr. jean put a hand on my shoulder making me look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"How about you invited your friends to your birthday to make you happy again? Let's make the most wonderful birthday of all the last one you had." He says with a big smile and I nodded. "Make sure to invite your boyfriend Miss Chloé, he said that he had a big surprise for you." He smile at my happiness when he mentioned luka, happy to see her lady smile.

"Yeah, I guess I won't be going to school today. I'm feeling a little sick today, can you bring me a hot tea please." I said to my butler and he nods leaving my room. I look outside wit a frown but than I change it into a smile as I remember that today is my birthday and no one is going to ruin it, I have to make sure to invite everyone in my class and my boyfriend. I also need to call marinette's parents to make a big order for a cake and macarons. I went to my drawer to get a pill for my cramps since my period stared this morning, I'm just glad it only lasts about five days.