Desperada

"So like this?" Chloe asked, Luka nods and smiles as he heard his girlfriend smile feeling accomplished for making her smile.

Ever since their kids left Chloe hasn't been feeling like herself, but she's doing great as she spends more time with Luka and his family.

"That's good." Luka said from behind her as he guided her using the guitar moving the strings. They both laugh as they made a mistake making the tune weird, they were both in their own little world as their friends watch the cute moment.

"There are so made for each other." Rose said with a smile clasping her hands together watching the couple who were about to kiss, Juleka nods happy to see her brother looking happy but frowns as she sees her brother Luke talking to Marinette.

She wasn't sure how to feel of having Marinette going after her other brother who was still in love with Adrien, didn't want to see her brother coming out hurt.

"Hi everyone, hi Chloe." Adrien said as he kissed her head and gives a fist bump to Luka, the girls look at him in shock seeing him here with kagami who was calmly standing by the entrance.

"Hi Adrien, how was practice?" Chloe asked.

"Come in Kagami, make yourself at home." Luka said gesturing to Kagmi to join them making Kagami nod smiling a little.

"It went great." Adrien said as he got permission from his father thanks to Chloe who asked which surprised them when he agreed.

"It was thanks to you that we were able to go out to see the show, besides is good that he can because he meet someone." Kagami said with a small smirk as Adrien scratch his head blushing.

"Really? Those this one have a name?" Chloe asked as she poke his ribs making him laugh as he was ticklish, Luka chuckles putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down princess, I think when his ready to tell you will know." Luka said seeing how Adrien didn't want to say making Adrien give him a thankful look.

"I will NOT be your second choice!" Chloe heard Luka's mother shout and Jagged stone pleading voice making everyone go above to see what it was about.

"But you've always been my muse, please--!" Jagged stone pleads.

"You know perfectly well you were my first choice. You're the only one, Nanarky." Jagged said making the twins and Juleka look at their mom at the nickname.

"Nanarky?" They asked looking at each other for a moment, Luka holds Chloe's shoulder feeling tense about the conversation they were having.

"You can't fool me, pirate. I bet you threw your guitarist overboard again!" Anarka said making Jagged stone shake his head in denial. "No, I swear, I didn't. She sailed away from me, she left me in the lurch." He said and takes out an album showing two people playing.

"Look how perfect we were together. Come back and play with me, Nanarky." Jagged stone said making the siblings look at her mother, Chloe felt Luka's hold tighten. Luka looks at his mother in shock seeing the look she give Jagged stone a look he was familiar with, it was the first time he saw her mother have that look.

He looks at his mom and at Jagged stone who were still having a conversation, his mom walked away and ignored how Jagged stone was talking to Marinette.

'He's-.' Luka didn't get to finished his thought as he heard Marinette talking to him.

"Luka can let Adrien borrow his guitar, can't you, Luka?" Marinette asked and Luka gives her an eyebrow raised while Chloe gives her a glare.