Horrificator

Chloé p.o.v. -

Currently all of our class are making a film, well more  like nino making it. We were just here to help him with the film, I was watching the whole thing from the desk I was sitting on while luka had his arms around me from behind. I invited him to come along since it was only the students here and no teachers where present except for the principal.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous. We must evacuate!" Adrien says playing his part looking at mylene not nervous at all. "You're suggesting we run officer jones. After it devoured my family, my friends even my beloved dog, sniffles? Never I won't run, I no longer fear it. I'm going to face it.." Mylene says but she screams in fright as she sees Ivan with a monster mask and hides under the teacher's desk.

"Cut!" Nino says in frustration and Ivan took his mask off with a small frown. "Sorry mylene." Ivan apologize to her.

"Mylene, that's like the 10th take, and where only on  the 1st scene." Nino says looking down at mylene who comes out of the desk to look at nino. "14th actually, but who's counting?" Alix says with a small laugh and nino looks down with a disappointment look.

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna do better on the next take. I promise." She says but everyone didn't believe that even I was thinking the same thing. "Anyone want tea?" Rose asked anyone, I turn around to face her with a smile.

"I'll have some rose." I said kindly which made her happy and goes to get a small cup to fill the tea. "Here you go, Luka want any?" Rose asked my boyfriend kindly, which he shakes his head not but thanks her anyway.

"You're a hero of the special forces, you're not supposed to get all freaked out." Nino says to Mylene

"Heroes have fear to nino, they just act to it differently. Fear is something that we let it control but fear is nothing more than a state of mind." I said because is true, that heroes even have fear and nobody else is invisible. "I know but that monster mask is so realistic and scary." She says as she looks at Ivan's mask.

"It's just me Mylene, nothing to be scared of." He points to himself and mylene look back at Ivan who put the mask on and it made her scared again. That's when Mylene started to sing her happy song and walking backwards only to bump into adrien scaring her self.

"Hahaha can't believe she's scared of her own shadow. Pathetic." I hear Kim says laughing at mylene, I turn around to face him with a glare. "Kim, shut it." I glare at him, ever since the accident yesterday he has been treating everyone with a cold look and being mean sometimes to our class mates. He even got mad when he saw luka with me and his arms around me.

Mylene runs away crying and Ivan went after her to make her better. "Epic, kim, just epic! What are we supposed to do without our leading actress?" Nino yells at Kim in frustration and Kim ignores him.

"I don't get why you pick her, I mean we all know that she was a scary cat from the beginning." Kim says with no remorse in his voice.  "You're a fucking loser Kim, mylene is crying her eyes out thanks to you in the bathroom." Ivan says glaring at Kim and Kim was glaring back at him, it look like a fight was about to break but marinette gets in front of them before things get more dangerous.

"Hey, everyone chill out. But fighting like this is not going to bring mylene back, I'm the producer and I'm going to do everything in my power to finish the filming tonight." Marinette says and max tells her that the time line to finish this film.

"Thank you Max, we still have editing, post-sound... and sound track." Marinette says looking down at her clipboard with her face getting more stressed. "Who's going to take mylene's place? Chloé why don't you take her place." Adrien asks me and I look up from my hands as I was playing with Lukas hand.