Mayura

( some spoilers for the third season of this book to what's to come keep an eye on key words.)

Chloe p.o.v. -

"Hail scarlet moth! Hail scarlet moth!" I hear the villains chant out hawk moth's name while hawk moth looks down at them with a smirk, I look up to see if I had the right knot to free myself but once I saw that I was almost done. I stop when hawk moth starts to talk and points to me with the camera for everyone to see me all beat up and need of help.

"Ladybug, Chat noir, I can feel your presence. If you want to save your partner's life and Paris, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your miraculous!" He threatens my friends and I look up ahead when I see ladybug call out to him.

"Hawk moth! I hope you enjoyed volpina's illusion, because we all know that the real ladybug will never hand over her miraculous and queen bee would have made sure of that!" She says with a smile and I nodded mentally.

"And we've got a better idea, your going to give us your miraculous!" Chat noir said as he now stood beside ladybug with a smirk.

"You May have akumatized warriors...but we're a whole team of superheroes!" Both carapace and Rena said together and I look in shock to see luka as a hero.

"You're going to wish you were never born after I'm through with you! And you made a big mistake hawk moth!" Viperion said with a smirk and I took out my restrains with a smile and I backed away to get some distance from us ready to punch him in the face.

"Is that so, what is that?" Hawk moth asks with a smirk and viperion let's out a laugh and points behind hawk moth. "Her." He only said that and hawk moth turns around with a shock look in his face as I run towards him with a smirk.

"Ready for round two, old man!" I yelled as I punch him in the face and run to him swinging my legs to his to trip him, he quickly gets up glaring at me

"Ready for round two, old man!" I yelled as I punch him in the face and run to him swinging my legs to his to trip him, he quickly gets up glaring at me. "You heroes want a fight! Then so be it, she's mine while you my minions go after the other heroes!" Hawk moth said to his minions and he twirls his cane around ready to face me, I crack my knuckles with a small smile.

"I did say that my team would come for me, now is time to get that miraculous from you." I said and we both made a fighting stance.

We both run at each other with a glare and I jump over him to surprise him, I made a side kick to his ribs and he groans and grabs my foot and swings me around. I used my other foot to kick him in the face hard and he spits out blood as he lets me go, I flip away from him watching him curse.

"Hurts doesn't it?" I only said and I grab his fist and twisted it for him to be in his knees. I hear him groan in pain and I twisted it more in anger as I see that my son was looking scared and sad standing like a soldier in control. "I'll be taking this." I said as I went to take the cane and I heard ladybug take out her lucky charm out making a mistake of turning around.