Secret out/ Sapotis

Previously on New me ~

"You're Queen bee, aren't you?" He asks and I look in shock not saying anything.

________________________________
Chloé p.o.v. -

"What? How do you know?" I asked in panic and I started to come up with an excuse but he grabs my shoulders to stop me from panicking to much.

"I saw you transform when you left to go help ladybug and chat noir.... besides you look exactly like queen bee except that you as a hero you have a black stripe of hair. I'm your boyfriend and I can tell it's you." He says as we both sit down, not before we put the kids in bed. I started to explain how I would help ladybug and chat noir as just a normal person which he got a little scared that I will get hurt but than I told him that chat noir would save me if things get dangerous.

Than I told him when I became more involved with the hero stuff and how I got the bee miraculous, I told him about my suspicious on Adrien's father being hawk moth.

"Wow, that's crazy. I guess now I know why he saves you all the time and why you always disappear when a villain shows up." He says as I nodded, I waited for him to say something else. "You know, I won't tell anyone right?" He says as he looks at me with a serious look and I nodded.

"I know you won't say anything about this, is just I'm worried that you'll get hurt or worse killed because you were hiding my identity or anything related to my hero stuff." I said he took my hands into his with a smile.

"I'll take my chances besides if you ever need excuses into why you disappear I could help you, Your my girlfriend I want to help as much as I can for you." He says and I kiss him on the lips.

"Okay, just promise that if something ever happens to me. Don't come help me...." I said and I pause for a moment. "Don't help me unless you are a superhero one day." I said and he looks shock.

"One day?" He asks and I nodded.

"I have a feeling that you'll be a great superhero one day, I'm sure." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Tomorrow night I have to meet the guardian, he can help us with the kids and I have to ask if it's okay if you know my secrets. I also need to give him the book that I promise master fu to make for him, along with the code." I said as I went inside my closet to get the book, I put my hand print to enter the small place.

"Pollen, you can come out and introduce yourself." I said loudly, that when I hear luka scream in surprise and I peak to see pollen appear in front of luka who was standing up with his hand on his heart. I got the book out to show him.

"Pollen meet my boyfriend luka, luka meet my kwami Pollen." I said and handing him the book for him to see, he looks confused when he doesn't understand the words on it. "Yeah, I don't understand either only master fu is the one to understand it." I said as he give me back the book.

"My king, is nice to finally meet you. My queen has been saying how much to she cares about-" I put my finger in her mouth to stop her from embarrassing me, I give luka a smile while he gives me a smirk.

"Oh, did she now? Well I care about her too and the kids." He says as puts the guitar on his back getting ready to leave. "Please be safe, we can meet Master fu at night with the kids." I said as I put the book back safely and made sure that it was locked.

"Okay, meet you tomorrow night princess." He says as he kiss me on the forehead goodbye and closes the door, I got my pajamas on and went to sleep.