New guardian

Someone that loves you, will love you for all of your secrets you have

Even the ones that are the darkest or the ones you want to say but can't

Chloe smiles as she looks at the mirror only to frown touching it, knowing what's to come expect she doesn't know who's going to be the miracle queen since the one that used to be Queen wasp had moved away from Paris.

Yet that person in the end will not think any less of you

Chloe smiles again when Luka comes from behind her hugging. He kiss her on the head while Chloe takes a picture of them posting it on the social media.

"It's time." Luka said and Chloe nods with the gift for her parents in her hands.

______

"Audrey and André, on this most solemn day, in celebration of your 20th wedding anniversary." Gabriel said through the tablet as Nathalie holds it while Chloe holds the big gift that was supposed to be for them. "I am delighted to offer this magnificent gift, I personally designed, especially for you."

Chloe gives her parents the gift as Gabriel keeps talking.

"My dearest Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, I hereby present you the Gabriel Couple Cloak, a symbol of eternal love and bonds of marriage." He said and Chloe sighs as her parents started to argue with each other.

_____

But love comes with obsession some don't go to far but others go far away to get what they want 

Kite huffs as he glares at the couple and looks at his mother who gives him a nod.

"You know what to do." His mother said and Kite stands up heading to the roof adjusting his tie.

"Ready from here." Kite said touching the ear piece and smirks as the person from the other side chuckles. "Let's get started with our plan." Hawk moth said and Kite frown as he heard footsteps, he hides and rolled his eyes seeing Adrien with his girlfriend and Marinette while the bodyguard looks for them.

"If I do this, will I get what I want?" Kite asked as he hides again when Adrien and the other two girls run out of the roof. "Of course." Hawk moth said.

_____

"We have to go." Chloe said as she takes Luka's hand seeing the akuma fly towards her parents gift making them pause standing straight with Hawk moth's mask.

"It makes my mouth water just thinking of it." Her parents say as they transformed into Heart Hunter.

___

"How did you know about them getting akumatized?" Luka asked and Chloe frowns looking down. "I wish I could tell you and I will, but not now." Chloe said and Luka doesn't say anything but grabs her hand.

"Just be careful okay." Luka said and Chloe nods giving him a kiss. "Buzz on." Chloe said and transformed.

"You stay here it won't be safe outside when this is all over." Chloe warned and runs out of the alley behind the hotel and Luka heads back in to hide in Chloe's room.

As he close the door, he opens a keypad putting his hand print.

"Lock down, activate." Luka said and the hand was scanned while a robotic speaks up. "Please confirmed password, hint "Chloe's favorite line of her show."