What if

3rd p.o.v. -  [ play music ]

What if... what if Chloe and her friends finally saved Paris from Hawk moth and Mayura... but with a cost.

It was over, they finally defeated Hawk moth and Mayura

It was over, they finally defeated Hawk moth and Mayura. Paris was destroyed with fire surrounding them around the heroes that stayed behind while other heroes made sure to evacuated all of the citizens. King wasp sighs and drops to the ground tears running down his face as he finally felt like everything was over, he felt a hand which was ladybug's and he grabs it with a smile.

"We finally did it." King wasp said to her and she nods with a smile but it turns to a grim face.

"What is it? And where's Chloe?" King wasp asks as he looks around the broken buildings and he didn't see Queen bee which was Chloe.

"King... I... I don't know what to say, she's not good." Ladybug said looking away and king wasp stands up even if he felt some pain in his side he shakes her.

"Marinette, what are you talking about? Where is she? Take me to her." King wasp said and ladybug nods and she guides him to where Chloe was resting and King wasp gasp in horror at what he saw.

He saw her sister leaning against a big rock all bloody from the face to her hands, her hero outfit was tattered. She looked so tired and breathing heavily, on her hand was holding the weapon holding the magic of tikki and plagg together.

"Queen bee?" He asked his voice sounding broken and stands beside chat noir who was holding her hand. "Hey...Queen bee, can you hear me? We beat them." He said as he goes on his knees putting his hand on her shoulder but he felt tears coming down his face as he sees her face with no emotion and broken.

"We won, we did it Chloe. You did it and we can finally get that ice cream we promised to get when this was over...... I'm sorry sister." King wasp cried in the end as he transforms back and it showed him as Zack, Chloe's brother even though they had different dads she always saw him as a full brother instead of a half brother.

He felt someone's hand and he knew immediately who it was and steps aside, viperion takes his place and gently puts a hand on her cheek with a sad smile.

"Hey." He whisper and Chloe looks at him tiredly and whispers back in a weak voice.

"Hey honey." She said as she made an attempt to grab his hand and he did the same where their wedding rings were.

"Max?" Viperion asked and Pegasus shakes his head with a tear coming down his eye.

"Very critical condition." He only said and Luka nods. Chloe sighs and moved her head slightly and Luka looks at her with a sad smile trying so hard to be brave for her.

"Chloe." He said pausing as she tried to stay awake. "Hey, look at me. We're going to be okay." He said and he cried as she smiles with a nod as he referred to him and their three kids.