The Evillustrator

Chloé p.o.v. -

Today is a normal day in school, right now I was taking notes for the project this week. Ms. Mendeleiev was talking about particle physics and when it will be done, she gives about three days to finished the project, I see her pause her conversation and goes to Nathaniel who was looking down at his sketch book with a daze look.

"Nathaniel! What do you think your drawing? This is why you are failing science." Ms. Mendeleiev Says as she takes one of his sketch papers, almost the whole class had laugh which made him look down at the table in embarrassment. "I'm sorry." He apologize but that was not enough for her as she points to the door.

"Go March in to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch. Then you'll be really sorry." She says and Nathaniel picks his stuff up as he goes to the door but he trips on mylene's backpack and his sketch book drops close to my desk wide open, I pick it up and close it but it was taken away from my hands. "Uhh, look at this. It's him as a superhero and look who is he saving, it's Chloé?" Kim says confused that I was in the picture but at the same time he glare at it and than at nathan.

"Well well, look at this Chloé he has a big crush on you." Kim says with a smug on his face as he takes the drawing in his hands to show me but I didn't get to see it because Nathan took the book back into his hand and looks away with a blush. "Nathaniel, enough go!" The teacher says pointing to outside the class to head to the principal, he leaves with a glare.

I turn to Kim with a disappointing look. "Did you really had to embarrass him like that? What was that anyway?" I asked him but he goes back to his seat with a huff.

"The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, adrien, and Chloé. And then Sabrina, alya and marinette." Ms. Mendeleiev Says and my group look at each other with a smile, while I feel Sabrina shake a little. I turn to look at Sabrina confused and she was looking at her hands nervously and back at marinette and alya.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she shakes her head, we both stood up to head to our lockers and go home. I stop what I was doing to see that Sabrina has been quite ever since she had her group project partners. "You know you can tell me what's wrong right? I mean they are nice people is that what your worry about." I told her as I grabbed her shoulders gently.

"What if they still hate me for what we did as kids? Or that they'll start without me

"What if they still hate me for what we did as kids? Or that they'll start without me." She says as she looks down at her hands, I put a hand on her right shoulder with a smile and she smiles back. "You'll be fine you know why? Because they are good people and if you want to start over with them specially marinette just apologize to her. They will help you with the project, just be yourself." I said and I hear the entrance door open, I look to see that it was marinette and alya.

"Is everything okay?" Marinette asks and I nodded as I get my purse getting ready to leave to head for the library Adrien told me we will be studying at the library for research. "Everything is fine, I better go see adrien at the library for the project." I said and left the lockers to meet Adrien.