Startrain

"Great work, Chloe. Thanks to you, Parisians can rest easy tonight." Master Fu said with a smile as he puts away the fox miraculous, Chloe nods with a yawn.

"Glad that I helped Mastsr Fu, I should get going I have a trip tomorrow." Chloe said getting up from the floor and was about to head out when she realized what she said.

"Oh yeah! Master Fu I wanted to ask you if I could have Kaalki with me for tomorrow?" Chloe asked.

"What trip?" He asked curious of what the trip was.

"The whole class is taking the train to London tomorrow to see the Big Ben. I thought if I had Kaalki with me just in case there was an emergency back in Paris and since both heroes of Paris are with me in this trip I'm pretty sure they will need help going back." Chloe said making Master Fu hum with a thought but soon nods taking out the horse miraculous which were a pair of glasses.

"I trust you Chloe and you need to get some rest after all you been working yourself a lot this past week after your sons left." Master Fu said and Chloe sighs nodding.

"I know but I'm working on it, Luka has been a great help with the whole kids leaving. That's why I took the offer of going to the trip with the class, apparently I heard from Sabrina that another class will be joining." Chloe said with a shrug and gives Master Fu a nod.

"Good night Master Fu." Chloe said and Master waves goodbye to her saying good night as he closed the door.

_________

Chloe arrived to the destination on the limo, Peter opens the door for her as she gives him a nod.

"Thanks Peter, have the rest of the day off. Just come back to pick me up later on." Chloe said and Peter nods with a small bow.

"Sure thing miss Chloe." He said and left, a white car stops where the limo once stood as three familiar figures come out making her smile.

"Hi Max Alya and Marinette." Chloe said as she approached them making them do the same.

"Ready for the trip?" Chloe asked with a grin feeling excitement of seeing the Big Ben.

"Yeah!" The three said with a grin.

"Who wants a sneak peak of the Startrain's operator cab!" Max mom said as she gets out of the car and Chloe waved at her who returns the gesture.

"Yeah!" The four including Chloe said.

"Thanks, Mrs. Kanté, this will make an awesome exclusive for my astronomy blog!" Alya said.

"You've started "another" blog?" Marinette asked shock and Chloe was as well.

"How many do you have?" Chloe asked her in shock before Alya could answer her Marinette gasps loudly as she points at a direction.

"Is that Adrien? With a girl?!" Marinette said in shock and Chloe looks where she was pointing and let's out a gasp in shock as well since she didn't see this coming.

There he was Adrien running to Nino but that wasn't shocking at all, what shock her was that he was dragging a beautiful blond hair girl who was smiling hand in hand.

"That must be the Adrien's crush." Chloe said clasping her hands together with a teary eye.

"His becoming more and more of himself, taking risks and finally breaking out of his dad control." Chloe said with a grin proud of seeing Adrien skipping his fence classes for the trip even more coming with a girl.