Volpina

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Mr. jean I have a big favor from you and you have to keep it a secret from my dad. This is important." I said as I wore some blue jeans and a yellow shirt that had a single bee in the middle, I put my white tennis shoes.

"I have my word Miss Chloé, but where are you going if I may ask?" He says as he watches me go to the bathroom to change her hair into a messy bun.

"I'm going to meet a person, they will help me with my issue. So I will be skipping school, that's why I want you to lie to my father saying that I didn't feel like going to school after what had happen yesterday and I'll be staying here." I said as I grabbed my small white purse with thin black strap over my shoulder making sure that my right hand was all wrapped up clean.

Ever since I had been akumatized, azula's fire bending didn't go away and I don't know what happen with me being in control and not Hawk moth. Didn't know if they were permanently or just temporarily but I need answers from the guardian of the miraculous holder, master fu he must at least have something for me to understand. That's why I was skipping school today to talk to him in private with only the two of us, yesterday I told Sabrina to not talk to a girl named Lila and telling her that she was the one that made juleka turned into an akuma which she happily said that she will ignore her.

"I'll help in anyway I can Miss Chloé, just be careful on your way and if something happens you can call me." He says and I nodded leaving the building on foot. I didn't want to use the limo to get a lot of attention to master fu since he is protecting the miraculous box and I didn't want my mistake to get him found.

🐝🐝🐝🐝

I was in front of master's fu home, I made sure that no one was fallowing me and I come inside. I stood in a familiar door where I took tikki to get her heal, I knock the door gently hoping that he wasn't busy. I hear the door open and see master fu take a peak but as soon as he saw me he open the door wide open.

"Come in, I know why your here." He says and I get inside to sit down on the pillow while he does the same in front of me. "You do? Did plagg or tikki told you?" I asked him as we both looked at each other serious.

"It was tikki that has told me what had happened." He says as I showed him my blue fire making him jump in surprise. "This has never happen right master fu? I mean when they get de akumatized their powers are gone but mine are not." I said as I put the flames off and he rubs his chin to think.

"Tell me how you felt when you got akumatized? Any feeling when you transformed?" He asks me and I think back how i felt. "When Hawk moth started to talk to me I felt in control, like I was free to do anything or that hawk moth could not see or hear anything. Like that akuma was mine and not his and after I was brought back to normal but that's not worry's me except for my fire powers, when ladybug used her miraculous to fix everything it didn't work on her until I had the urge to say miraculous bee I got even more confused." I said rambling to him and he looks shock at what I said at the last part.

"Hmm... does powers are going to be temporarily but I don't know how long. This has happened to our previous miraculous holder isn't that right wayzz, but we never could have figure out what it was." He says as wayzz comes out of the miraculous box and takes a look at me.

"It's true, I feel a sense of great power coming from you. Like the previous miraculous holder and our guardian, he could heal like ladybug change villains back to normal, can hold as many miraculous as he can and use powers that no one could have temporarily." He says and touched my heart with his small fingers making me let out a giggle.