Syren

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Can't believe that the animals have escaped at this moment, I was supposed to have a date with my boyfriend." I said as me and chat noir were being chased by black panthers, I hear Chat noir laughing beside me making sure to avoid the claws while I glare at him.

"Really? You want me to laugh at you too?" I said and he stops laughing. "Lets just get over this and trap this panthers, Rena rouge now!" I said as I hear Rena yelled her power making fake raw meat on the ground leaving a path to the trap.

"How about some tasty chops instead?" Chat noir says as we both leave the ground, watching as the panthers go after the meat only to get trap inside a white van with ladybug closing the doors. All of us heroes waved at the crowd that started to form cheering us, I hear alya's necklace beep making me and her turn around to leave only to be stop by Chat noir.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asks, I turn around to face him as I pointed to alya while ladybug stood there silently. "Rena's about to transform back, I need her to get somewhere safe for her to hide her identity." I said making him frown as he puts his hands around his waist and ladybug puts her arm in his shoulder only for him to shake it off.

"So, you're allowed to know her true identity but we don't?" He questions as he crossed his arms, I could hear Rena's time going down and I give her a nod.

"I have to take her Miraculous back to its place, I'll make sure to talk to him about you okay." I said and chat noir turns to ladybug to see if she knows anything about this him only for her to whistle and looking the other side. "So what's my role? The guy who's always on the dark by his own partners? What else are you hiding from me, the both of you?" He asks and I hear the beeping of Rena's necklace I give him a frown but I left to get Rena to transform back somewhere on a alley. Alya takes her necklace off to give it back to me with a smile and I give her a nod.

"Thanks Queen bee for letting be a hero for today, I should get going before the movie starts." She says as she looks down at her phone running away to the other direction where the movie theater is at, while I made sure that she went away I transform back. "Pollen buzz off!" I said and pollen lands on my small purse making sure to give her a cookie, I have been baking a lot with the help of marinette since I had a feeling that I'm gonna need it for my kwami.

"Let's go pollen to master fu." I said and we left to give Master fu back the miraculous.

🐝🐝🐝

"Perfect, now Chloé tell me again about Chat noir?" He asks as we both went inside the laboratory where he has been working with the book I give him, our kwamis where about to come with us when master fu stops them with a single finger.

"Hold on, you both stay here." He says making both kwamis beg to come in with us but he tells them the reason they can't come in and the word hawk moth, they both hide in feared.

"Now, tell me Chloé what has Chat noir been asking about?" He says as he takes a jar of something while I pick up the stuff that was on the ground just to make sure that Master fu doesn't fall down.

"Adrien has been asking more and more questions about you or where I get this stuff, I'm just thankful that marinette understands because she knows who you are. His tired of being left in the dark." I said putting the things on it's place, watching as he makes the ingredients.

"Tell me. Do you put the noodles in the water before the water boils?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"No." I said as he goes to get the tea pot out of the fire and pours it in the cups. "Exactly, that's because there's a right time for everything." He says handing me the tea cup and I look at him continuing his potions for the power up.