Chameleon

Chloe p.o.v. -

"Uh, why am I here again?" I asked Adrien as I sit beside him as Sabrina sits by herself which I told her why I was sitting with him and she understood.

"I-I-I I just wanted to spend some time with you, what's wrong with spending some time with my best friend?" He asks me and I could see a small blush on his cheeks making me laugh.

"Chill out, I was just confused why you wanted me to sit with you all of the sudden." I said with a smile and he sighs. "Sorry, Anyway, have you heard that Lila is coming back?" Adrien said whispering and I nodded with a frown.

"I've heard, which means we have to keep an eye close on her if she ever tries to make someone akumatized or get herself akumatized." I said and he nods that's when I heard the teacher clear her throat to get out attention.

"Good morning! I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Lila's home from her trip and she is back in school with us again!" Miss bustier said with a smile and Lila comes in with a fake smile and waves at us but she frowns when she saw me with Adrien.

"Hi, everyone!" She said looking at us and the whole class greeted her except for me and marinette who was standing beside alya. "Miss bustier, I thought I was sitting with Adrien because of my hearing issue?" Lila asks the teacher as she glare at me which I give her one back.

"I'm sorry Lila but Adrien wanted Chloe to be with him since he wanted to make sure that she didn't get hurt again." Miss bustier said with a frown as I look down at my leg in a cast, I pout when I saw Adrien poke it and hit him in the head because it was uncomfortable.

"Hurt?" Lila asks confused.

"I hurt my leg while doing skateboard with my boyfriend for the first time, which was a bad idea." I said and remember how my kids started to cry when I was send to the hospital to get my leg fix and luka freaking out about "almost killing his girlfriend".

"You'll be sitting with Sabrina instead." Miss bustier said towards a Sabrina who was ignoring Lila since she knew who she was and the lies she spreads around her. "You have a hearing problem, Lila?" Marinette asks not believing her.

"Yes, I suffer from tinnitus, a constant ringing in my left ear. I had it ever since an airplane engine burst my eardrum on the runway when I was saving jagged's kitten." Lila explains her fake story making me roll my eyes and Adrien laughs when he sees me doing it making me smile.

"Isn't jagged stone's pet a crocodile?" Marinette asks Lila with a smirk. "Now it is, yes. But he had a kitten until he found out he was allergic to it." She said with a smile making me hum with a thought.

"That's strange, I mean my boyfriend is a big fan of him and he told me he was allergic to something else and it's not that." I said with a small smile making her let out a force chuckle.

"Since you're such an excellent student, adrien, you'll be able to help me catch up on all the schoolwork I missed while I was traveling with my parents. Would you do that for me?" Lila asks with a flirtatious smile as she leans close to adrien making him lean back towards me.

"I.. I'm sorry but I can't Lila, you see I.. I need to help Chloe catch up with some work that she missed and help her for the day since she's injured." Adrien said with a small smile and I give him a confused look.

"You do?" I ask him and he kicks my injured leg and I felt my body jolt in pain. I shut my mouth so I won't scream and I felt a small tear slip my eye.

"I mean, I do! I need some help from him, hope you okay with it Lila?" I said with a pained smile and she just smiles with a nod.

"Miss bustier? Why do I have to sit on the back?" Marinette asks the teacher.