The collector

Chloé p.o.v. - ( I'll make the Christmas special later )

Previously on miraculous ladybug .......

"Welcome marinette, it's about time you showed up. Tikki and pollen close the door please, we have a lot of things to talk about isn't that right Master fu." I said to master fu who gives me a nod and I watch the doors is closed by both kwamis. Marinette sits down in front of master fu and we all began to discuss of importent things.

________________________________

"I know you didn't want me to bring her here, but you must see what she had discovered!" Tikki says looking down from master fu gaze. "Don't worry tikki, you must have found something valuable for you to bring marinette here." I said with a smile making her come to my side and hug my cheek.

"Hey! I remember you, you're the old guy I help on the street." Marinette recognizes the man on the street on her way to school. "Exactly, marinette you're always ready to help others. I knew that day, the very difficult day that you'd make a fantastic ladybug, originally I was going to make Chloé a ladybug but I decided to choose you instead." Master fu confesses, me and marinette shouted in surprise.

"What?!" Me and marinette said looking at each other and than at master fu in shock. "Yes, I was conflicted to choose between you and marinette. The first day of school, you offer me a ride even though you didn't know me you offer to help someone in need no matter what. But in the end I made my decision to choose marinette instead of Chloé and I'm glad that I choose you and that Chloé was helping the hero's in her own way, besides I think I have other plans for her." He says as he stand up to go the miraculous box, I nodded.

"But... who are you? And how does Chloe know about tikki and you?" Marinette asks him while looking at me with a frown. "Master fu is the last known member of the order of guardians!" Tikki tells her owner with excitement in her voice, wayzz comes in front of marinette with the same enthusiasm as tikki.

"Guardians of the miraculous. I'm wayzz, Master fu's kwami it's a pleasure to meet you marinette." Wayzz introduce himself and marinette nodded with a small nervous smile.

"Master fu is responsible for protecting the remaining miraculous in that box, for all good of humanity..." I said as I stood up from where I was and stood beside master fu who shows marinette the miraculous inside and I showed mine with my hands. Pollen stood in front of my miraculous with a smile as she bow to marinette making her do the same.

"We are chosen in the childhood and trained for years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger we..... I made a mistake the guardians temple was destroyed all because of me. Three miraculous we're lost that day the butterfly, the peacock and the Fox miraculous also gone with the ancient spell book. Well that is until Chloé brought me back the Fox miraculous in safe hands from harms way." He says as marinette looks at me in shock.

"Lila? She had a miraculous but how come she didn't have her kwami with her or showed?" She asks me and master fu. "We still don't know the reason why, but the time that Fox miraculous is used we could ask it or maybe later. I think that Fox needs a vacation after being in the hands of an evil girl." I said and she nods, she pull the book to show us and looking at it confused.

"But this book only has drawing of old superheroes and a bunch of strange symbols." She says showing us but only master fu could understand it.

"Not strange for an old guardian, back in the days I was never given the opportunity to even have a look at it. But I was taught enough to be able to partially decipher the code." He says asking for the book for marinette, she looks at me and tikki to see if it was okay to hand it over. I nodded making her hand over the book to master fu with a smile.