Death and rebirth

"𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗲"

Makoto p.o.v. -

I never really thought of dying at a young age, I mean I never got the chance to have a family and live a good life. But things never go the way you want and that's okay, well at least I think I'm okay dying as I saved a little girl's life who had a chance of life for herself.

I give my life for another orphan girl that may have a chance of being adopted, for what I heard by lady kikyo who runs the orphanage. I get along with everyone in that place but I don't want any attachments because when when I get close to them they leave for another life than me. I'm the only one who is older than the kids around the ages of 4-9 and I have been looking after them, I made sure that the kids had no trouble in the house and watch movies with them even that show miraculous ladybug and cat noir. I like the show, every character they show had awesome looks and sure everyone likes adrien but I like luka and the cutes couple of all Marc and Nathaniel along with rose and juleka.

Chloé on the other hand is another story, sure she is mean and a total bully but the only reason she does that is because her mother is never there for her when she needed her the most and she was never thought to treat people how she wants to be treated or anything nice. I rather be her than Lila because that girl is totally evil and I'm pretty sure she will become the next hawkmoth for what fans have been making theories that Lila can be the next villain in the future, which I agree with the fans.

Anyway I'm here looking at the clear sky with a sad smile and I could hear people screaming for help and to call the ambulance. I could feel myself slowly closing my eyes but not before seeing the little that I saved, she was looking at me with a tearful look and I don't know why but I swear that I saw her eyes glowing yellow with her mouth moving I try to read her lips but I closed my eyes before I could read them.

•

I suddenly open my eyes to see darkness and starts moving around me, I slowly stood up from the ground and stood still for a moment until I started to call out for anyone that was here.