Reflektadoll

The Couffaine houseboat, in the Twins and Juleka's room

The Couffaine houseboat, in the Twins and Juleka's room. She repeatedly covers and uncovers one of her eyes with her bangs, while Luka plays a happy guitar slide when she reveals her face, and a disheartened guitar slide when she covers it.

Chloe was seated with the twins with Luka taking pictures with them as they made faces to the camera, Luka smiles at her and kiss her head making her look at him with a blush.

"Don't you wanna be a model anymore?" Luka asked his sister who hesitated a little.

"Yeah, but... no one's ever going to pick me." Juleka said with a frown making the couple look at each with a nod.

Chloe gets up from the bed making sure that the kids were not going to fall and goes to her side picking up a hair clip to move some of Juleka's bangs.

"Have you tried talking to Marinette about your idea?" Luka asked.

"I don't want to bother her with that." Juleka said and smiles a little when Chloe hug her side.

"Juleka, you are the most beautiful and amazing girl that I see right now in the mirror. Trust me that if you ask Marinette it won't be a bother, she's your best friend besides I know a future model when I see it... my best friend is a model." Chloe said with a smile and Juleka smiles as she heard her words.

'The most beautiful and amazing girl in the mirror right now.' Juleka thought with a smile and Luka moves her bangs a little to adjust the hair clip.

"She's right you know, You gotta follow your dreams in life. Don't let 'em pass you by. You were made for this, go for it." Luka said as he kiss his sister cheek and Juleka smiles with a nod feeling more confident in herself after the talk with Chloe and her brother and she laughs when the babies called out to her wanting to be picked up.

They spend some time together until it was time for Juleka to go back to school, Chloe decided to skip class for one day.

"Good luck Juleka." Chloe and the twins say as the three give her encouragement as she left the boat and Juleka gives them a nod as she nervously left to school.

"Hope everything goes well." Luka said as they stay outside.

"Hope so too." Chloe said as she send a text to Marinette saying to stick to the plan of modeling no changes or replacing anything.

[Time skip ]

*Thumb*

Both Luka and Chloe jump in surprise when a car was thrown in the road, but Chloe's eyes widen seeing a familiar car.

"That's Adrien's car, what the hell?" Chloe said in shock and with that two kwamis coming out of the hood holding the miraculous.

"Plagg! Tikki! Over here." Chloe said and they both looked relieved to see her but they looked at Luka in hesitation.