Darkblade

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Kim is running for class representative, he told me that he doesn't need anyone else as deputy and I should respect his decision. Do we have any candidates?" Ms. Bustier asks the class and everyone was silent and I turn to look at anyone who would like to participate, I noticed that nathan was about to raise his hand when he put it down quickly and looking down at the table in fear. I turn around to see that Kim was glaring at Nathan scaring him.

Marinette comes into class and gives the teacher an excuse for coming late. "All give you until the end of lunch to decide if you like to be candidate." Miss bustier says and let us go to lunch, I see Kim talking to nathan pointing at him. Sabrina and me went to talk to nathan after Kim left to talk to the others.

"Nathan you alright? I saw Kim glaring at you in class and now." I said as we all look at Kim with a frown. "He threatened to tell everyone about my embarrassing sketches to the school if I try to get in the election with him." He admits looking down and I give out a huff because Kim was still acting childish and mean to our classmates ever since valentines. Me and Sabrina left Nathan since we needed to eat quickly before lunch ends.

"Why didn't you try for the election's today? I mean you always did when we where kids." Sabrina asks me as we both sit down at the cafeteria and eat our food. "I didn't want to try this year because I have a full job on chat noir blog like alya, besides the way that Kim is threatening the class I don't want to find out what he has on me if I try to get in for the election." I said and she nods and we eat in silence until it was time to head back to class.

"So are there any new candidates run against Kim?" Miss bustier asks the class to see if anyone wants to participate but nobody said anything. "Since kim is only candidate, there's no point in voting. Kim I'll.." Miss bustier says but gets cut off by marinette.

"I'll run!" Marinette shouts raising her hand up with a smile and the rest of the class smile at her. "Wonderful!! You'll need to develop your campaign and have a speech ready for tomorrow and will have the vote than." She says with an excited smile and we left the class to head home when I was grabbed by the hand, I turn to face whoever grabbed my hand only to see that it was Kim.

"What do you want Kim?" I said calmly but I had a feeling that he was about to make a threat to me.

"I want you to help me, get me more votes." He glares down at me and gestures to marinette down stairs. "I won't let a clumsy little girl get in my way to winning this election." He says as he crossed his arms and I step away from him.

"Like hell I will! I won't do it kim, why don't you do it the fair way and win like a true victory." I said and was about to leave to the stairs to go with Sabrina but I stop when I heard his next words.

"Fine, than you'll be fine if I tell your parents that your going out with a boy. Not only that if your mom finds out that your going out with a guy like him, she will make you break it off." Kim says and I could hear his voice feel with laughter and smugness. I stop for a moment and thought about it.

'Like I care but I don't want my mom to find out about this and if I tell my dad I know he will tell her... unless I beg him to not say anything.' I thought and I turn to face him with a glare.

"Fine! But next time you do this I'll make sure that I do the same to you, I'll tell them that you are afraid of spiders or whatever." I said poking his shoulder and I left not wanting to listen to him anymore before  things get more messy.

"Let's go Sabrina we need to do some stuff for Kim." I said to Sabrina who was waiting for me at the exit and she looks confused but I explain to her what had happen between me and Kim. She said that she will be happy to help me with anything and I'm glad that she was helping me.