Ladybug

"How did you do on that test?" Chloe asked Sabrina as they head inside the class where everyone either talks or laugh at something.

"I've graded your mock exam papers. Most of you did quite well, some better than others, but before I hand them back." Miss Bustier said and looks at Marinette. "Marinette, could you bring your schoolbag to me, please? I need to check something."

Chloe rubs her eyes remembering this episode good thing she didn't delete that voice recording of Lila talking to Marinette. Marinette looks confused bringing her backpack to the desk.

"Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you'd stolen the exam answers but another anonymous note had send me a flash drive saying and I quote "All the truth of Lila Ross, game on." Miss Bustier said making Lila gasp and looks down to see Chloe smirking at her waving a hand to her direction.

"And it looks like they were right." The teacher said taking out a the exam answers. "Which means that the other anonymous note should be telling the truth, I'll make sure that me and the principal take a good look at it after school."

Lila stands up from her seat looking panic on the inside seeing the flash drive on the teacher's hand. "This is so terribly unlike you, Marinette. You're usually so well-behaved."

Marinette turns around to glare at her pointing at her direction. "Of course! You put the answers in my bag! You're the "anonymous informer"!"

"I'm coming to your defense and you're accusing me?!" Lila said shock. "You can't accuse someone without proof, Marinette." Miss Bustier said cutting their conversation between them.

"But I'm sure it's her! She stole the test answers!" Marinette said. "That's impossible, Marinette. Lila got the worst grade in the class." Miss Bustier said with a shake of her head.

"Then... she flunked the exam on purpose!" Marinette said and Chloe stands up looking R the teacher with mixed feelings. "Miss Bustier, this is Marinette we're talking about. She doesn't need some stupid answers sheets to pass this test, she works hard for her to get good grades." Chloe said with a glare.

"And when has Marinette ever gotten in trouble with this kind of stuff? Shouldn't she get a chance to prove her innocence." Chloe adds and the rest of the class agrees with her making Miss Bustier clap her hands together to silence them.

"Marinette, Lila, please go to the principal's office until we get to the bottom of this." She said and both girls leave the class.

______

"Camera check, and it looks like she actually did it." Chloe said as she looks at the camera she had put by the principals office seeing Lila go down the stairs. Chloe looks around seeing her friends around their lockers, she frowns as Marinette comes in with her parents, Lila, principal and their teacher.

"Open your locker, please." Mr. Damocles said, Marinette does so and the pendant falls out of her locker, shocking half of the class. "She's making up this whole thing! It wasn't me! I didn't do anything, I swear!" Marinette said looking heartbroken at the looks of her friends and looks at Chloe and Adrien. "You guys know I'm not lying." She said.

"Mr. Damocles! I have-." Chloe was cut off by the principal as he looks at Marinette. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you are expelled from this school!"

Marinette looks angry as she walks away with her parents only for everyone to gasp as a bunch of red akumas attached themselves to the victims. Only ones who were not effective were Chloe, Alya, Sabrina, the boys of the class also were okay.