Frozer

Chloé p.o.v. -

"Miss chloe do you know where adrien is at? His late for practice today." Mr. D'argencourt Asks, I stop my practice with kite for a moment to respond to the instructor. "Sorry sir, he had left something in his house but don't worry he will be back soon." I said and he nodded as he tells me to get back to practicing.

"Chloé, I wanted to ask you something-." I cut him off as I swing my saber and I stop, taking my helmet off. "Yeah, What is it?" I asked kite and he takes off his helmet with a smirk as he moves his hair away from his face.

"I wanted to ask you on a -." He gets cut off when the teacher comes back to tell us to continue our practice, we did as he instructed. I heard Mr. D'argencourt called out adrien who finally comes back from saving someone. "You sure take your time, Mr. agreste!" Mr. D'argencourt Says but adrien ignored him taking his place and kagami who has been waiting for her partner to practice.

"En garde!" Me and kite said as we used our sabers at each other, we were doing great at dodging but I wanted to get a point from this kite. "I won't let you win like last time." I said and I touched him with my saber making him let out a scoff. The class was over and we headed back to the lockers to change back, I quickly changed because luka said he was going to wait for me outside when I was done with fencing practice. I took out my phone to tell him that I'm down only to get his reply quickly saying that he was already outside, I heard someone clear their throat.

"Kite? What is it?" I ask and he gives out a sigh.

"Will you go out on a date with me, to the ice rink? Tomorrow." Kite questions and I give him a shock look, he slowly comes close to me with his hand to the wall trapping me between him and the locker.

"I've taken a liking to you and I wanted to get to know you better, so that's why I'm asking you on a date

"I've taken a liking to you and I wanted to get to know you better, so that's why I'm asking you on a date." He says and I give him a small smile.

"I'm sure you will like to be with-." I cut him off as I take his hand away from the locker so that I could get out and I face him with a frown, he turns around confused. "I'm really sorry kite, but I'll have to say no." I declined his date and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, What do you mean no?! I mean, why not?" Kite says and I shake his hand off of me.

"I'm dating someone else kite, that's why I said no." I said and I get out of the lockers eager to see luka, I could feel kite fallowing me. "Your dating?! Who?" He exclaimed surprise and angry.

"Him." I only said one word with a smile as I waved goodbye to kite who was looking at luka with a frown, I give luka a big smile as I kiss him on the lips.

"Hi." I said and he greets me back, he takes me on his bike he used to work. "I'm going to tell you something and please don't get mad?" I said as we both head to his house since her mother is taking care of the kids.