Oblivio

Chloe p.o.v. -

'𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐞?' I thought as I open my eyes and gasp as I look around to see three people with me, I look down at my hands to see that I was wearing a costume.

"Why I'm I wearing this? Did I come to a party?" I asked myself and pushed myself to the wall, close to the teal hair color boy. I look up when I see the red poke dot girl wake up gasping in surprise doing the same thing I did looking around confused.

"Your confused as well? Me too." I spoke surprising the girl who turns towards me. That's when the boys woke up and jump away from where they were and pointed at us.

"What happened? Who are you?" They both asked at the same time, I just noticed that the teal hair boy was wearing normal clothes and the other boy was wearing a cat outfit.

"I'm...uh, I... I don't know. I don't remember my own name!" The red girl said freaking out and I touch my head getting a headache trying to remember.

"I can't either, can't even remember who I am!" I said and started to freak out, that is when I felt a warm hand on my freed hand. I look up to see that it was the teal hair boy who was calm but I could tell by his eyes that he was worried too.

"Don't freak out, it seems that we all don't remember and we need to find out why." The teal hair boy said and the cat boy speaks as he nods agreeing with the teal hair boy.

"His right, but it looks like the three of us were at a costume party!" He points to the costumes, that's when I heard a loud beeping coming from cat boy.

"Your ring, why is it flashing?" I asked him and he shrugs as he points to the two of us. "Your items are doing the same too! We must have shop at the same store!" He says and I shrug my shoulders.

"Possible." I only said and turn to face the teal hair boy as he was watching our interaction. I don't know why but I felt like he was important to me or safe being near him, he noticed me looking at him and gives me a smile. I suddenly blush and look away and red girl sighs.

"Are we supposed to know each other?" She asks us confused. "I'd be surprised if we weren't." Cat boy said and suddenly our costume disappeared and three small things land on the ground in front of us, I step closer to the boy scared and shock to see a small thing out of nowhere.

"Aaah! There are giant bugs! Mice? Bug-mice?" She said going behind the blond boy as she points to the small things. The small things groan and open their eyes tiredly.

"Wow! I am starving right now!" The small black and green eyed thing said as he suddenly noticed us four kids looking at him in wonder. "Hi there! What are you exactly? Genie, like the one in the lamp?" The blond hair kid asks the little guy and picks him up by his hands carefully. I do the same with the yellow and black stripes thing carefully who just smiled at me and I did the same, I scratched their stomach making them giggle and hug my finger.

"What should we call you?" I asked the small cute thing but before they could speak the teal boy stands up with a serious look. "We've lost our memories and we don't know why, but we have to find out somehow!" He says looking at us and I blush when he smiles at me, he holds into the wall as the elevator we were in moves.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stood beside the teal hair boy looking up. Thats when I hear banging something or someone trying to break in here.