Copycat

Chloé p.o.v. -

Today was the day that my dad and the sculptor guy were unveiling the ladybug and chat noir sculpture, I was looking at my phone with a frown because adrien was coming late to the event. I quickly send him a text telling him that he needs to be here quick on time.

Queen C :

adrien, you need to be here for the unveiling. Time is running out.

Adrien 🧀 :

on my way!

Minutes go by and that's when cat noir jumps down in front of the statue and all the fans went crazy as they started to take pictures, I did the same taking pictures. I decided to make a blog for chat noir is not fair that they leave chat noir out of the picture, so I made up one for him so that he can see that he does have fans and that he is important too. I told Adrien last night when he came to visit from his night shifts, he actually like it the only thing we need is to come up with a name for the blog, i noticed that ladybug was late I try to remember where she was than I shake my head remembering that she was at Adrien's fencing class getting his phone over a voice mail instead of being here with cat noir.

"It's only proper for Paris to pay homage to those who protect us from evil. Ladybug and chat noir." Dad announced with a smile as he gestured to the sculptures, flashes go off as they take pictures of the sculptures along with chat noir, my dad and the creator. "Can I get a photo for my blog, chat noir?" I asked him and he gives me a thumbs up and a grin, I took a lot of pictures for today and everyone left since the event has stop and went to do their own things, I waited for cat noir to finish talking to the creator. I noticed that as he leaves chat noir he had his hands into fists and glaring at the ground as he walked away, I give him a look where he puts his hands in defense.

"What? I didn't do anything, I swear." He says even though I didn't say anything to him but that just makes him look guilty. "Not the way that guy left in anger, what did you tell him?" I asked him with my arms crossed, he sighs but than gives me a smirk.

"I told him that me and ladybug are like this close~." He says as he crossed his finger telling me that they were together but at the same time the way he said it, it made me think of something dirty. I guess watching anime last night was a bad idea specially if it was my hero academia and reading fanfic of katsuki along with mature content, I shake my head and give him a look.

"Hope this doesn't come and bite you in the ass adrien." I said and thought for a moment. "Hey Adrien mind given me a lift to your fencing class, I want to sign up." I ask and he nods, he gesture for me to get in his back and jumps from building to building. He gently puts me down and shows me the teacher for the fencing class as he leaves to change his fencing his outfit, I made sure to tell the teacher that I want to get in the class to learn and that I'm really serious about this class because I wanted to learn from the best.

He agrees and makes me fill some papers and put emergency calls in case something happens along with me to take to my dad to sign. I thanked him and left the building, I waited for my driver to come pick me up and see adrien leaving the school. He waves goodbye to me and I do the same, I get inside the limo and rest my head into the window as I listen to the news on the radio that's when I heard something shockingly.

"And in some astonishing news, there's been a theft at the Louvre." Nadia chamuck says and I stood up quickly to take out my phone and put the volume up to hear correctly. "Amateur videos show that the thief is none other than the famous hero, Chat noir." Nadia says as she shows the people the video of chat noir stealing the painting with a cat pun.