Animan

3th p.o.v.- 🐍🐍🐍

Luka was inside the school to meet Chloé, to invite her on a date to the zoo because they have this new exhibit opening. Luka didn't see her outside so he made himself go inside the school only to see adrien and nino Chloe's friends hiding behind some tables leaning against the wall, He give them a look and shake his head confused.

"What are you guys doing?" Luka asks them which made them jump. They both turned around to see Chloe's boyfriend and they give a smile. "Oh hey luka, is nothing." Nino says with a nervous smile and adrien shakes his head.

"If by nothing means looking at marinette every so often than yeah nothing, I'm just telling him to go ask her on a date." Adrien says to luka and he nods.

"You know I'm not good with the ladies, specially this one all of the sudden. Dude do I go up to her and crack a joke? Shoot her a compliment? Invite her to the zoo? Play it serious?" Nino starts to ramble a lot and looking at them for answers. Luka and Adrien look at each other and nodded.

"Nino, your over-thinking this." Adrien says with a smile and luka nods. "The zoo thing is a good idea, I mean I'm taking Chloé on date over there, they have this new exhibit showing." Luka says to him with his arms crossed.

"Luka's right and just be yourself." Adrien gives Nino a side hug and luka nods. "Easy for you to say, Mr. Front page- cover - teen model. And you already have a girlfriend so it's easy to talk to her now or ask her on dates, I'm not that cool." Nino says pointing at them with a small playful glare. 

"You're cool too or you wouldn't be my best friend. I'm sure that luka thinks the same thing." Adrien says and luka nods. "I may not know you that much but the way that Chloé talks about you being a good friend, you're cool too." Luka says with a smile.

"Just invite her to the zoo, she'll say yes, I promise." Adrien convincing Nino to ask marinette out. "Well I have to go you guys, I need to ask Chloé on a date. Good luck nino?" Luka says as he catches Chloé coming out of the school without noticing him, which was a great surprise for her.

🐝🐝🐝

Chloé p.o.v. -

I was walking outside of school talking to Sabrina about some homework that was hard to work on, until I felt someone cover my eyes and I let a curse when I  was surprised.

"Guess who~" a familiar playful voice asks and I let a laugh already knowing who it is. "Luka? What are you doing here?" I asked him as he turns me around to give me a kiss on the lips.

"I wanted to see you, and ask you on a date to the zoo?" He says with a smile and I nodded but than I give out a sigh.

"Wait! I don't have time to change clothes, for the date." I said worriedly and he shakes his head with a small laugh. "Don't worry about it, you look great just like this. Let's go." He says and I nodded, I look back to wave goodbye to Sabrina who return the gesture. We both walk to the zoo, I made sure to text peter that I was going with luka, I laugh at something that luka said and we look at each other with a smile.

"You know that friend of yours, nino?" He says and o nodded my head. "Yeah, nino what about him?" I ask him and he starts to talk to me had happen to him and the boys earlier and how both Adrien and luka were encouraging him to ask out marinette on a date.

"Hmm, that's strange I didn't know he likes her? I mean marinette already likes someone else. Is pretty obvious who she likes, I mean if no one can tell how much she had pictures of him or the stuttering she has around him than I don't know anything at all." I said with a shrug and he nods.