CHAPTER 47

The girls from both factions fight together like in the old days, because some of the girls know each other, they group up like in the old days and defeat the sirens like they did before.

Zuikaku: Yes, there is no more rivalry. We all work together!

At that time Zuikaku is with Enterprise.

Zuikaku: Gray Ghost.

Enterprise: What's up?

Zuikaku: Please, I want to save Akagi-sempai.

Enterprise: Understood.

Meanwhile with Orochi, she sees the situation getting out of control.

Orochi: Those variables weren't taken into account, but I won't accept defeat.

She summons various portals to summon more reinforcements, from the portals more mass production siren ships emerge, the girls are surprised because now the eliminated enemies were easily replaced. Oh... and we have a very cool scene of Eugen killing a Tester clone with a very elegant kick.

Cleveland: Enemy reinforcements.

Me: (Emotion) I didn't expect less from the Last Boos, we have a fight for a while, it's like Soul Dark.

Cleveland: Strella, what is Soul Dark?

Me: You're too young to know, but I'm glad the cavalry is here...

Zuikaku: Which cavalry?

Me: Queen Elizabeth has been content with the empire to make a master move.

In that the girls see that the main fleet is already here and additionally there is the fleet of the Sakura empire led by Nagato.

QE: [It's time to start the party!]

Nagato: [Start of attack!]

In that the heavy artillery of the fleet that has just arrived rains down on the enemy fleet, many of the siren ships are destroyed by the bombardment of the allied fleet, due to this event the girls of the unified fleet were very surprised.

Cleveland: What was that?

QE: Sorry for the delay! Here is the cavalry to help you!

The kansen of the advance seeing the main fleet arrive, they are all very happy to see allied help.

Nagato: [I, Nagato of the Sakura Empire, from now on, Red Axis and Azur Lane form an alliance to defeat the siren!]

Enterprise: (doubtfully) Hey Belfast, did you know about this?

Belfast: (Smiles as she puts a watch in her pocket) Yes.

Hood: [We may have different ideals, but our will is the same, we were created to fight... we...]

Enterprise: (whispers) We were created to save the world...

Enterprise: Go warriors! Burn your souls!

Enterprise: Star! I entrust you with the rescue of Akagi!

Me: Understood!

Strella leaves sailing at full speed towards Orochi.

Meanwhile Akagi has an illusion inside her mind, the sea is covered in fire and there is a lot of ship scrap floating in the sea.