CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON POV

The patrolling fleet had seen a lone kansen sailing through the jurisdictional waters of Azur Lane, so after receiving orders from Wales, they approached to investigate.

The fleet consists of Repulse, Renown, Hunter, Beason, Fletcher and Allen M Sunmer.

Beason: Who is that? Is she the enemy?

Repulse: At first glance she seems to be a light cruiser, I don't see any torpedoes from here, she seems to have some small guns that seems to be for anti-aircraft use, I see 9 main guns.

Renown: I see, we'll go over and inspect the stranger.

Meanwhile Our protagonist already knew for a long time that the Azur Lane fleet is coming towards her.

Me: They seem to have already noticed me, what do I do? How do I identify myself? Damn I have forgotten my name as a human and as a ship I have no name. (Now that I think about it, I have realized that I have started to forget many things about my life as a human, I think I have to keep a diary where I write down my entire identity as a human to avoid forgetting my past identity)

Not knowing how she's going to introduce herself, she tries to think of several names that might sound cool, but don't sound too pretentious.

She ultimately didn't come up with any names until Renown spoke on the radio.

Renown: [This is Renown! Unidentified vessel, you have violated our jurisdictional waters, we instruct you to alter course to 1-6-2 to leave our jurisdictional waters or identify yourself and state your purpose of navigation through these waters! If you ignore any of these instructions we will open fire in self-defense!]

Me: And here it is, classic 18th century British Empire style gunboat diplomacy. [Hey, good morning, this is the CLM-1701 cruiser, I'm sailing blind, please I need instructions to join your fleet]

Meanwhile, the girls from Azur Lane received the radio communication correctly and they were left with many doubts.

Repulse: CLM-1701? What kind of name is that?

Renown: Maybe it's a hull designation or something. CLM... By CL I can understand that she is a light cruiser, but... What does that "M" at the end of the designation mean?

Repulse: No idea, you can ask her later.

Renown: [This is Renown, we will approach you, if you do something funny we will not hesitate to shoot you, is that clear?]

Me: [Yes, everything is clearer than water]

The girls began to approach where our protagonist is, when they approached they were surprised to see the kansen that she has a very tomboyish appearance.

Allen: (Ah, we have another Cleveland now)

Renown: I am Renown, I am the flagship of this fleet, who are you?

Me: That's what I also want to know... I don't have a name.

The girls were thoughtful for a long time.

Renown: (A kansen with no name? Now that's weird, everyone knows their names since we came into the world, is she a PR kansen that never materialized on her plans?) Hey, excuse me, what is the designation CLM- 1701?

Me: (That's a designation that I made up on the fly, but hey.) It's the name of the project that they appointed me.

Renown: No doubt, you are a PR ship.

The girls were shocked by what they heard, a PR ship is generally more powerful than normal ships, if a PR light cruiser has SSR rarity, its power would be equivalent to a normal UR light cruiser and that would mean that now they have a cruiser. PR, the girls looked at each other and nodded to each other, if she is a PR ship and is not hostile, then they have to bring her to their side at all costs.

Renown takes out a white cube and puts it in front of our protagonist.

Me: what is this?

TO BE CONTINUE.............................