CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Sakura empire, the kansen enjoy their free time visiting the commercial area of ​​the base, on the other hand, Akagi and Kaga do some shopping, in that they stop at a women's accessories store and Akagi tries many hair pins in Kaga until one of them takes a liking to Akagi.

Akagi: Look at this pin, it looks so pretty on you.

Kaga: This will suit you better than me.

Akagi: That's not true, please take a good look.

Akagi forces Kaga to look in the mirror and Kaga blushes a lot, without her noticing Akagi buys the ornament and Kaga when she realizes it's too late, but she feels very happy for the gift she gave her. stepsister.

Near them is a group of destroyers running down the main street, they are the Mutsuki class destroyers.

Mikazuki: I want Taiyaki! The ones with extra pasta!

Minazuki: If we move fast, they can be finished!

Mutsuki: Let's go quickly!

Kisaragi: Don't run too fast or we could get hurt.

Meanwhile several meters behind Uzuki runs, she can't run as fast as her sisters, in that they pass like lightning and Kaga had to evade all the destroyers, but one of them crashes into Kaga, it was Uzuki who crashes into Kaga , both girls fall to the ground.

Uzuki getting up first, she realizes that she has bumped into Kaga and Kaga looks at her with a somewhat annoyed expression.

Kaga: Be careful and don't run through the main avenues as it's dangerous, don't use destroyer speed as it would be fatal if you crash into humans, please don't be irresponsible.

At that, Uzuki's sisters who were worried because Uzuki wasn't behind them also appeared and they too are dragged into Kaga's harsh lecture.

Akagi: (Fufufufu, here is Kaga's typical sermon, she hadn't heard it in a long time)

FIRST PERSON POV

After a few days of hard and pure lessons, it is time for the first real combat flight, for this day I am piloting an F-35B, the body of the plane is put on aluminum foil to make it less stealthy, the combat will be in pairs , I will face two of my students at the same time and after this fight I will face another two and so on until the end of the round.

Essex and Independence are the first to go, they pilot an F-14.

Me: [Good morning everyone, this is your captain speaking, I welcome you to basic aerial combat maneuvers, as you know, today's training will be Dogfight combat, machine guns will be used and not missiles, we will fly at a higher altitude at 5000 feet, the fight will be in pairs and you have to coordinate to take me down, or else.]

Essex: [If not what?]

Me: (Giggles) [If not, I'll take you down, and if one of you goes down, the team loses.]

Essex: (Remembers what Ark Royal said) ... (Ark Royal: She needs an ego fix/Independence: We'll fix it/Essex: Please don't be silly.)

Independence: [How about we make it all spicier?]

Me: [What do you propose?]

Independence: [First to be knocked down does 200 pushups]

Me: [No friend, there are many pushups]

Independence: [They're called exercises for a reason]

Me: [Okay ladies, we have a deal, I hope you are ready, to dance and enjoy]