CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, Sheffy is watching the situation from an abandoned building, in which she hides when she sees 4 planes from the Sakura empire go by looking for them, the spies had managed to escape to an uninhabited island, but by sending an SOS, the Sakura empire was able to locate them and now the island is surrounded by the Sakura empire fleet, the Iron Blood fleet and the siren mass production fleet.

Meanwhile, the Sakura empire fleet waits for the planes of the fifth division to locate the enemy, Yamashiro is standing guard from the highest area of ​​her ship and this is not a suitable place to set up surveillance so she slips and it falls.

F for Yamashiro.

On the other side of the island, Sheffy uses the city as camouflage to move undetected as the enemy fleet has all their weapons trained on the island.

Meanwhile Akashi evaluates the black mental cube inside an abandoned building, but since her special tools were left in her lab, she can't do much.

Akashi: It's a big mystery.

Edinburg: Are you sure you don't know anything? This is the secret weapon of the Sakura empire.

Akashi: I'm just a repair ship, I don't know any details about this.

Akashi looks at the cube and she reminisces about how she almost died at Observer's hands and then she throws herself to the ground as she trembles in terror.

Akashi: Who would have thought that they would have succeeded? Discovering all the secrets of the siren, I am very afraid...

In that Sheffy enters the building through a hole in the wall.

Sheffy: I'm here.

Edinburg: Welcome, how did it go?

Sheffy: The planes are on patrol, clearly they know we're hiding here.

Akashi: Ehhhhh!?

Edinburg: What shall we do?

Sheffy: The base already knows our situation, surely they should already be arriving at this location, remember that the message was sent 5 days ago and the enemy fleet has been here for 2 days. The only option is to stay here and calmly wait for them to rescue us, but I highly doubt that Red Axis will stay still while we hide, they will come after us.

At Sheffy's words, Edinburg and Akashi only pale more.

Edinburg: Do you think if we give that back to them, they'll let us go?

Sheffy: Yes, you're very naive, this doesn't work like that, if they catch you, you'll die.

Akashi: If they catch me, they'll use my corpse to prepare Shamizen!

Akashi and Edinburg keep screaming in fear and terror, on the other hand Sheffy seems to have a terrible headache.

Sheffy: (I should have accepted Neptune's proposal, I regret not accepting it)

Meanwhile in the Red Axis fleet, Shokaku is looking at the siren ships and she has a bad feeling or rather, she feels very insecure about those ships.

Shokaku: Are those ships safe? Will the enemy take them back from us or something?

Zuikaku: Orochi is the host so we can't lose control or so Akagi informed us.

Shokaku: (Suspicious expression) Akagi... what is she up to?

Zuikaku: Shokaku?

Shokaku: You know? ~ Your older sister feels very insecure being surrounded by those rude boys ~