CHAPTER 33

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile we have a very important fanservice scene where Javelin's friends talk.

Laffey: It's so hot...

Javelin: Are you okay, Ayanami-chan?

Ayanami: No, I was just thinking, I'm worried about my friends from the Sakura empire...

The girls were a little surprised by Ayanami's words.

Ayanami: The people of Azur Lane are great, but my friends from the empire are also precious to me, I want to save them all.

Javelin stands up and grabs Ayanami's hands.

Javelin: (Excited) Yes! Let's do it!

Laffey: The people who are important to you are also important to me.

Ayanami: I still don't know what to do, but...

Unicorn: Don't worry, we were able to make friends, so I should be able to make friends with the girls from the Sakura empire.

Ayanami: (Grateful) Thank you very much, to all of you...

Ayanami is very grateful for the words from Javelin and her friends.

Meanwhile in the Sakura empire, inside Nagato's office, Nagato and Kaga are talking, but more than talking, they are arguing loudly.

Kaga: Do you want to seal Orochi? Do you want to cancel a very important project of the empire on a whim!?

Nagato: It's just a momentary pause until all the empire's problems are sorted out, with Akagi missing in action, we just can't move on.

Kaga: Who put that silly idea in your head?

Nagato: The decision is mine and no one else's.

Kaga: Nagato you are naive, without Orochi the empire has no salvation.

Nagato: Kaga, you should rest too, Akagi's absence and betrayal has also affected you a lot, she rests and lets your heart heal.

Kaga: (angry) Nagato! It's still not confirmed that she really betrayed us!

Nagato: But that's written in the report, not only that, Shokaku and Zuikaku saw that, it was also reported that the planes of the second division also reported the same as the fifth division.

Kaga: Nagato!

Nagato: (Annoyed) That's my decision! Now get out of my office!

Kaga: But Nagato!

Nagato: Get out of my office, do you want me to force you out?

Kaga very furious leaves the offices.

Meanwhile in the kansen dormitories, the kansen gather over dinner.

Ise: This is starting to look troublesome.

Hyuuga: Orochi project on hold and the mass production siren ships aren't responding to us, we're in deep trouble.

Atago: I'm very worried about Ayanami and Akashi. I hope they don't have any problems being in the enemy base.

Shokaku: To begin with, I had said that this whole plan was doomed from the beginning and was against war, they should not have relied on technology that is outside of our common sense.