CHAPTER 31

THIRD PERSON POV

In that of all the aircraft carriers siren all the bomber planes start to take off and fly towards the Azur Lane fleet.

QE: [go ahead! My royal warriors!]

At Elizabeth's orders, all the Royal Navy ships sail to face the enemy fleet, at that moment, the siren artillery ships begin to fire their cannons.

BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

The Royal Navy fleet is covered in explosions, but the kansen emerge from the explosions completely unscathed as they summoned their rigging before the enemy shells hit them.

Hood: Elegance is not for show.

The kansen after invoking her tackle, they fire at the enemy managing to sink several light cruisers of the enemy fleet and we have Sheffield making a clear reference to Lara Croft by firing her dual pistols.

The Royal Navy ships took the lead in the counteroffensive while the Eagle Union fleet took things more calmly, the siren planes managed to get past the Royal Navy anti-aircraft defenses and are now heading to attack the aircraft carriers located in the rear.

TTATATATATATATATATATA! BBOOOMMMMM!

3 enemy planes were shot down by Enterprise and Hornet planes.

Me: 5 made it past the defenses!

Eldride: I'll do my best.

In that the electric destroyer of the Philadelphia project appears and she fires her plasma cannons and shoots down the 5 enemy planes.

Norfolk: Eldride-chan is awesome.

Meanwhile, the Cleveland fleet manages to shoot down some destroyers that were attacking from the rear.

Cleveland: [Here the enemies were shot down]

Me: [Enemy carriers were disabled by Royal Navy capital ships]

The girls turned around only to see several portals where the main fleet of the Sakura empire came out in the rear of the Azur Lane fleet.

Wales: [It's an ambush!]

Me: [We have to deploy the planes! All aircraft carriers move forward to avoid damage!]

The capital ships and aircraft carriers began to move away from the Sakura empire's fleet while the cruisers and destroyers began to move back to cover the retreat of the aircraft carriers.

Me: Damn, I didn't expect the empire to show up on our ass.

Meanwhile, the empire's fleet had finished materializing in this reality and now the Azur Lane fleet and the Red Axis fleet looked at each other waiting for who made the first attack and after several minutes of waiting that felt like an eternity, Wales She was the first to give the order to attack.

Wales: Open fire!

And all the girls from Azur Lane attacked the empire.

Wales gave the order to attack and the exchange of fire between Azur Lane and Red Axis began and the leading ships of the Azur Lane fleet sailed towards the Red Axis fleet.

Kaga: [Advance warriors of the empire!] [The will of heaven is with us!]

The empire ships also sail towards the Azur Lane fleet for battle, Takao watches several shells come at her for her and she jumps and cuts the bullets fired by Wales.