CHAPTER 26

Flashback.............

Before the British spies sent the SOS, our protagonist had designed several projects which she now presented to Wales.

Wales: So these are the new ships you're introducing to our force.

Me: Yes, the first one is an aircraft carrier, this aircraft carrier has an angled runway to be able to use planes with jet engines, it also has a reinforced flight deck to resist the landing of these planes, for destroyers I have devised a method that all destroyers have the capacity to carry one or two rotary-wing aircraft, there are also plans for rotary-wing aircraft so that factories can manufacture them later.

Wales: Hmmm, sounds very useful, but right now we don't have enough mental cubes to do such a feat.

Me: (chuckles) I already knew you would say that, so I went ahead of this and brought some additional shots.

In that I place on the table some blueprints to upgrade the Eagle Union and Roya Navy aircraft carriers, modify all aircraft carriers to be aircraft carriers that can use STOVL aircraft and can carry heavy bombers, that would be a very useful asset to the force, Being able to use bombers like the B-25, in the case of STOVL planes, the YAK-141 or the Seaharrier would be used.

Wales: (Sigh) Seriously you are too crazy to do all this, no one to date had made such plans, without a doubt you are a genius.

Me: (I'm not a genius, I'm just plagiarizing ideas that already existed) But... what do you say? Do you think these modifications are viable to be done in a short time?

Wales: Hmmm, I think installing the catapults would be easy, but the modifications to reinforce the fly deck I think will not be possible, we will try to use the modifications on Hornet and then we will decide what happens.

Only the aircraft carrier Hornet was modified. Days later the SOS came, due to the urgency of the situation only the B-25 Bombers could be tested, the STOVL jet planes would not be used because Hornet had no opportunity to practice with the planes.

Returning to the present day, the girls are still watching the enemy fleet.

Cleveland: What shall we do?

Wales: Our priority is rescue, I don't want to take unnecessary risks to endanger them, I wonder what Belfast will think since she will be the leader of the rescue fleet?

Cleveland: Don't worry, if something happens, I'll take care of putting her in place.

Me: If something happens, I'll warn them in advance so they don't run into the enemy. If the enemy manages to run into you, I'll use my planes to cover you.

Cleveland: Thanks for the support.

Wales: We count on you for navigation.

Me: Understood.

Meanwhile on the Enterprise aircraft carrier, Belfast is thoughtful.

Enterprise: You're pretty calm.

Belfast: Excuse me?

Enterprise: Aren't you worried? Your older sister and your friend are in danger.

Belfast: Yes, but we are Maids, we are servants serving our queen's orders. They understand how dangerous this job is... I am also aware of what we do for the queen, so I will finish the mission as I always have.

Enterprise is surprised by Belfast's eyes that are full of conviction to rescue her friends and return home, Enterprise just smiles and leaves.

Enterprise: In that case, I'll support you with all my power, wait for me and I'll save the day as usual.

Belfast: (Smiles) You never stop being the cool girl.

Elsewhere, Laffey and Javelin talk about Ayanami and Javelin has many doubts if she can raise her arms against Ayanami, Laffey only encourages her to continue with the mission.

Meanwhile, the spies inspect their surroundings, in which they realize that the allied fleet has come to rescue them and Edinburg is very excited which causes them to be found, Zuikaku's plane points against the spies and prepares for the bombardment.

Sheffy jumps off the building and she starts firing her AA guns at her shooting down two Zuikaku planes, then Sheffy lands on the ground, then Akashi and Edinburg jump out and rejoin Sheffy.

Sheffy: Looks like they found us.

Edinburg: (Scared) What shall we do? We have to escape!

Akashi: (Scared) But, but, the island is surrounded by the Sakura empire.

Sheffy: Now that the fleet has come to rescue us, now is the best time to escape.

The spies are mobilized.

With the Iron Blood fleet, Koln reports to Eugen.

Koln: The Empire plane has located the target!

The girls prepare for action.

Eugen: Good, we move.

Z1: It will be very easy now that I am here.

Z23: It won't be as easy as you think, if that cruiser is here...

Eugen: Now that will be a big problem.

Z1: But in the report it says that it is only a cruise.

Z23: Yes, but those kansen are crazy in the head, she is direct and brutal at the same time, we must be very careful if we meet her.

The girls nod.

AZUR LANE FLEET

Me: (signals by lights) [Wales, the spies have been located, we have to hurry]

Wales: (Signals by lights) [Understood]

All the guns on all the battleships and capital ships were loaded and ready to fire.

Repulse: Well, I have to be precise... Nerateeeee! POW!

And with those words the heavy bombardment against the Red Axis Fleet began, the shells landed on the mass production siren ships sinking many enemy ships, the imperial ships received no damage as the siren fleet shields the imperial fleet.

Fusou: Azur Lane made her move... Action against surface!

The empire fleet prepares to fire back at Azur Lane and we have another scene of Yamashiro being the saltiest and most pitiful kansen of all (F for her)

Elsewhere Zuikaku and her friends watch all the action.

Takao: It's just a distraction.

Atago: They must use the mist to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can NOT rely on Iron Blood for this task. Ayanami, we move.

Atago: Although they are a distraction, we cannot ignore them.

Zuikaku: We take care of them, if NTRprise is there, I will take revenge.

The girls summon their rigs and sail to their destinations while dodging the relentless barrage of Azur Lane.

TO BE CONTINUE......................................................................