CHAPTER 42

THIRD PERSON POV

The ritual to activate Orochi begins.

Observer: Ok, let's start, an encore in the past or perhaps a calculation of the future.

In that the cube begins to give a very intense purple glow as it begins to disintegrate, then the fragments of the black mental cube begin to enter Orochi causing the ship to shine with great intensity, lightning and sparks emerge from Orochi, Kaga covers herself With her hands to protect herself from the intense glow, when everything calms down, Kaga is very surprised to see Akagi emerging from the flames like nothing.

Kaga: (Confused) Sister? Sister? Is it really you? Sister Akagi!

Kaga runs to Akagi to hug her.

Kaga: Good thing you're okay.

Akagi: Yes, this is what the gods intend. Kaga looks over there... this is the power we wanted, the power of Orochi.

In that something is shot from the Orochi battleship and that thing flies south at high speeds leaving Kaga somewhat surprised.

Meanwhile under the sea there is a patrol of American submarines, the submarines had been deployed as an early warning measure in case the empire thinks of an attack.

From this patrol, Dace navigates calmly while paying attention to the sonar, in which she receives a sound of a massive explosion, she is confused by the sound since she has not heard any sound from any engine, but in that a great marine current It drags her several meters, she loses control of her rig for several minutes, when she was able to regain control, she emerges, when she does she is surprised to see a massive explosion of several kilometers in the distance. She decides to retire to report all this.

TIME SKIP, SEVERAL DAYS LATER

After Dace arrived at the base to report it, all the high-ranking girls from each faction were summoned for an emergency meeting.

Cleveland: (Looking at the photos) What is all this mass destruction?

Hornet: It's obviously a siren attack.

Cleveland: Why attack a remote, uninhabited island?

QE: To make fun of us? They underestimate us a lot.

Hood: But your majesty, this situation is very serious.

Me: There is no doubt that a weapon of mass destruction was used here, one impact was destructive enough to destroy this entire abandoned city. If they use it to hit us.

Hornet: Kabom! We don't have a chance!

Me: From the report of the submarines, we are talking about a weapon capable of firing a destructive power comparable to meteors of great proportions hitting the planet from a distance invisible to the eyes.

Wales: A powerful weapon with capabilities to destroy countries, yes that is a scary thing.

Helena: I'm not sure all this is related to the bombing of the island near the Philippines, a few hours before the island was bombed, an unknown ship left the Sakura empire, one of the intelligence planes flew over the place taking several photos of the vessel.

In that Helena shows the photo and two people recognize the ship.

Edinburg: Sheffy, that's the ship we saw.

Sheffy: Yes, it fits perfectly with the characteristics of the ship that we saw from the Sakura empire.

Hood: So this is Orochi... what a scary ship.