CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV

The kansen are human-shaped weapons, the mind cube is an unknown substance brought to humanity through battles against the sirens, the mind cubes are the base on which the kansen are created, imbued in them with the power to fight against the sirens, that is the power of ships.

The power to conquer the seas and defeat the imminent enemy of humanity and with this power it was that humanity reclaimed the seas, but in search of more power humanity divided into two factions.

Red Axis (Or Crimson Axis in the game) is an alliance formed by Sakura Empire and Iron Blood wanting the power of the sirens and waging a war against Azur Lane, even when there is a common threat that is the sirens, the conflict between human factions continues and that is why no matter the time, the war is the same.

[Azur Lane OP's Start]

Meanwhile, at the Azur Lane base, many of the girls rescue their friends who are incapacitated or unconscious in the sea, others are dedicated to preparing damage reports to report to Commander Wales, the Manjuus who are birds that help the kansen, also help with the rescue of wounded.

On the other hand, Wales and Illustrious were very amazed at how the light cruiser had repelled the first division without problems. Because she is very shocked she didn't realize that Enterprise had arrived, Enterprise looked from here and there, but she only saw that the girls were already in the search and rescue phase.

Enterprise: Wow, it was all over now. I heard! Wales! Could you tell me what happened here?

Wales: Oh what? Ah, it's you Enterprise, what's up?

Enterprise: What happened here?

Wales: Ah, it's all over now.

Enterprise: Really? So fast?

Wales: Yes, thanks to the new one, we were able to repel the enemy.

Wales points to where Strella is, Enterprise also looks in the direction where Strella is, and she can see that Strella is surrounded by many kansen who praise her for repelling such a powerful enemy as the first division of the Sakura empire.

Enterprise: For a single cruise?

Illustrious: I wouldn't underestimate the capabilities of that cruiser, her anti-aircraft power is too good, I would say she is much better than the Atlanta class and Cleveland class.

Enterprise: (Shock) Really?

Wales: Not only that, the guns of that cruiser are capable of devastating damage against Kaga's armor, it only took two salvoes to leave her very badly injured. The power of her cannon is otherworldly.

Enterprise: A light cruiser-level gun capable of easily piercing the armor of an ex-battleship, where did they get such a cheeky kansen like her?

Wales: It's a natural summon and the ship is a PR/UR.

Enterprise: Are you serious? A PR ship with UR rarity? PR rated UR ships are more op than normal UR ships!

Wales: It is reality, the analysis of her mental cube says that, she has no memories of her previous life so we can rule out that she is a PR ship. Well, I'm running late, I have to supervise the repairs to the base.

Enterprise: Ok, be careful... (Sigh) What a nuisance is all this...

Now that Wales is gone, now Illustrious and Enterprise talk.