CHAPTER 28

FIRST PERSON POV

I am woken up by Belfast.

BEL: Good morning sleepyhead.

Me: Good morning Belfast, is it so early already?

Belfast: It's noon, you're obviously very tired from all the work on the report.

Me: It's obvious... I was one of those who led a part of the fleet in the rescue, it was obvious that I wasn't going to escape without preparing a combat report.

Belfast: It's not healthy for you to sleep all day, please wake up and have breakfast... or rather lunch because it's already noon.

Me: Ok, but I'm very sleepy...

Belfast: It is not healthy to skip all three meals a day.

Me: ok ok.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to wash my face and comb my hair, then I get out of the bathroom and put on my combat uniform and we walk to the dining room.

Nevada: Oh, here you are, the famous kansen that made the rescue of Sheffield possible.

Me: Don't flatter me so much, it was a success thanks to everyone's cooperation... (Looks at the food Nevada serves) Hey, don't you think it's too much?

Nevada: Do not hold back, thanks to you the mission was greatly simplified and without you those enemy planes would have fallen on us and we would have ended up seriously damaged, you know that battleships are weak against the air wing of an aircraft carrier. This is my way of thanking you.

Me: (Fake laugh) Ok, thanks.

She hands me my food, I don't know how I'm going to finish it, but I think I'll save what's left for later.

Belfast: Oh, by the way, later you have to teach classes for aircraft carriers.

Me: (shocked) What? What are you talking about?

Belfast: What don't you know? There is no one here who knows how to fly jet planes, only you are the only one who knows how to use jet planes.

Me: Are you serious?

Belfast: The theory classes, the practical classes to make the girls better, your presence is also required for you to teach our aircraft carriers to operate STOVL aircraft as you proposed for our navy.

Me: (Ahhhhh, I had completely forgotten... Whore mare! It's the fault of this fucking war!)

After having a quick breakfast, I quickly run to my room to prepare everything to give theoretical classes for the girls.

Belfast: (Surprised) Wow, you sure work very fast.

Me: Don't just sit there! Help me finish all this!

In that I hand over two manuals to Belfast.

Me: I need you to make copies of these two manuals, I want 5 copies of the F-14 manual, while I want 4 copies of the Harrier manual, do you understand?

Belfast: Yes.

TIME SKIP

Now we're at the academy and Langley is talking to my future students.

Langley: As you know, in recent months, the enemy has become more formidable and thanks to that, we have decided to design and create new planes that may be able to fight against the siren planes, for which you were selected as candidates to be carriers of these planes for being the best of the rest, thanks to which your ships at the moment will be in dry docks for reconditioning, so you will receive an intensive course so that you can fly these planes in a short time, you will receive instruction by the leader of this project, I present to you the Strella cruise ship.