CHAPTER 6

FIRST PERSON POV

Now we are in Wales's office, I can see that Wales is the same as the video game in appearance.

Wales: Good morning miss. My name is Prince of Wales, I am the commander of this base located in Pearl Harbor. In a pleasure to meet you.

Cleveland: My name is Cleveland and I am the secretary for Wales, my pleasure.

Me: Good morning Miss Wales and Miss Cleveland, my name is... as you know I don't have one, but for now you can call me Strella.

Wales: Strella? It's a good name, please sit down, let's talk.

We sit down to talk and that's when Wales starts talking.

Wales: What do you know about the world?

Me: what world?

Wales: This world.

Me: I really don't know anything about the world, I just woke up and my instinct told me that I must destroy a being called Siren.

Wales: (It's just like the PR kansen, they're just summoned without memories and then we give them a name and then they have to mold their personalities over time, but she's like a PR, but she was summoned naturally and not only that, but she has no memories and she seems to have a designated personality, what's going on? The worst part is that I can't tell if she's lying or telling the truth, what's going on?)

Me: Then I ran into an albino woman who attacked me with energy cannons and I taught her a lesson.

Wales: (surprised) Were you able to defeat a high-ranking siren?

Me: Yeah, I think she was someone who wears a female stripper outfit and has a rig that looks like a stingray.

Wales: No doubt, she is Tester.

Cleveland: I'm surprised you were able to deal with her without your first fight.

Me: I guess it was just luck since she was underestimating me a lot since she spoke in a very arrogant way and was being spicy.

Cleveland: Spicy?

Me: It means that she was cool and badass.

Wales: Well, I understand I think everything that has happened.

Then she starts asking me a lot of questions about my past, but I played crazy pretending to be a kansen with no memories and it worked great.

Wales: Okay, before I finish I want you to put your hand on this cube.

I nod and put my hand on the cube, then the cube glows a pale blue and then goes off.

Cleveland: Ok, that's it, you can leave and wait outside the office.

Me: okay.

So I leave the room, after closing the door I sit in one of the chairs that was near the office door to wait, in that a kansen walks by and sits next to me, because it's the first time I've seen her I didn't recognize her, she wears Maid clothes from what I can deduce that she is a servant of the Royal Navy, she has short purple hair and an expression as serene as the cold of steel and just like the Maids of the Royal Navy have big tits.

Gloucester: What's up? Do I have something on my face?

Me: No, I was just surprised by your appearance.