CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON POV

At the Sakura Empire, a briefing is currently taking place where Shokaku gives a report on the outcome of the mission to Nagato and Mutsu.

Nagato: I see, so Akagi hasn't come back.

Shokaku: Yes, not only that, she deliberately attacked us, there is no doubt that she has betrayed us.

Nagato: (sigh) (Whispers) I didn't expect her to stab us in the back, how come she didn't notice?

Shokaku: (Continues the report) The black mental cube remains in the hands of Azur Lane, the situation is very serious.

Nagato: Kaga has insisted that I continue the Orochi project, what do you think?

Shokaku: It's too dangerous to go ahead with the Orochi project.

Nagato: Doubting a friend is the last thing I want to do, but... hard decisions require strong wills.

And so Nagato decides to cancel the Orochi project until the current problem has been resolved.

On the other hand, in a restaurant in the empire, the Iron Blood girls are having lunch, they talk about the situation of the Sakura empire.

Z1: Things are getting very difficult here.

Z23: The Sakura empire is in a very dangerous situation, we Iron Blood as their allies... Shouldn't we be doing something?

Eugen: Ara, are you suggesting that we attack the Sakura empire while they are confused? That was very sinister of you.

Z23: You know that's not what I meant!

Eugen: Just kidding, you can't wait to go rescue Ayanami.

Z1: You two seemed very close, rather... very close.

Z23: (Uncomfortable) This is nothing personal, it's not!

Z1: Come on girl, there's nothing wrong with being in love with someone.

Z23: We are women!

Hipper: (ignoring the conversation of the destroyers) Well, ignoring the jokes, Nimi is right, this is the best time to act in favor of the empire, what are we going to do, commander?

Eugen seriously thinks for a few seconds, that's when Hatsuharu comes to leave food on the Iron Blood girls' table.

Hatsuharu: Here's the anmitsu.

In that Eugen forgetting the seriousness of the subject, she begins to joke with Hatsuharu touching the rear of the Japanese destroyer.

Eugen: ~Ara, how cute of you~ ~I could eat you completely~

Kagerou: Please don't bother our workers!

Hipper: (Annoyed) Hey silly! This is serious, don't play!

Eugen stops bothering Hatsuharu and she concentrates on the meeting, but Eugen doesn't know what to do...

Eugen: Well... (What can we do?)

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base, the Royal Navy girls are enjoying free time playing golf, the queen is the first to play and she makes some very beautiful shots to watch and all her subordinates applaud her.

Warspite: I expected no less from you, sister.

After her, play Hood.

Edinburg: Nice shot, Miss Hood.