CHAPTER 19

FIRST PERSON POV

I was lying on my bed, I was so bored as hell, I couldn't sleep all night, it's not that I stayed up doing reports, but I'm just not sleepy and I can't sleep, it's all because of that stupid skill that prevents me sleep and was bored as hell, Internet? There is a curfew on internet use, this is to prevent kansen addicted to video games from playing all night, it is all the fault of Long Island and other kansen addicted to online games.

Me: I think I have to sign up for the night patrols to avoid getting bored.

In that my ears hear the footsteps of a person who stops in front of my door and I pay attention while I pretend to sleep, the door of my room opens and I open my eyes imperceptibly, I see that it is Belfast who enters my room What is she doing here?

She walks over to the window and it was obvious that she would try to wake me up in an orthodox way, a classic way of opening the curtains so that the sun's rays wake you up.

When she grabs the curtains I start talking causing Belfast to be surprised.

Me: Why have you entered my room without my consent?

Belfast: Oh, sorry if I surprised you, my name is Belfast, I am the leader of the Royal Navy Maids.

She gives me a big smile, I don't know why, but I think something is coming that I'm not going to like. I hope this is just my paranoia.

Me: And? What brings you here?

Belfast: I just help the kansen get up early.

Me: I was already awake when you opened the door 130 seconds ago, I was just lying on the bed with my eyes closed. Don't worry, I can get up on my own.

Belfast: Seriously you talk like a man, you should be more refined.

Me: I speak like that because that's the personality with which I came into the world.

Belfast: Why do you speak in a cutting way?

Me: That's my personality, that's how I speak, if I offended you, I apologize.

Belfast looks at me with a somewhat confused look.

Me: Do you want to come to the dining room with me?

Belfast: Okay.

So we went to the dining room, while eating breakfast I lost sight of Belfast.

Me: huh? Where did Belfast go?

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY OP FROM AZUR LANE]

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at breakfast, Laffey and Javelin are having breakfast, Javelin is somewhat worried about Ayanami, then the two of them have a conversation about Ayanami and why Javelin feels an inexplicable pressure in her chest.

Meanwhile Wales and Illustrious talk about the situation of the war and the appearance of Strella.

Wales: She not only repelled the 1st Division and reduced the damage to the base, but she helped Enterprise repel the 5th Division and smoothly defeated the main Iron Blood fleet. There is no doubt how powerful she is.

Illustrious: Yes, but according to the reports, she fought very directly against the enemy, that way of fighting is not safe.

Wales: Are you worried about her?

Illustrious: She helped Unicorn, I don't want to see her fall during the war, besides she was helping the Enterprise fleet after repelling the attack of the first division, besides she had received an attack from Akagi, she was wound.

Wales: In that case we will speak with her majesty.

The car continued on its way to the Royal Garden, upon reaching the British garden, the girls met with your queen, the queen and her subordinates were having a tea party, now Wales began to explain all the events to Queen Elizabeth, at the end explanation, the queen took her time before answering.

QE: I understand what you've come to inform me, but Strella belongs to Eagle Union, I don't think it's good for us to meddle in her business.

Wales: But her majesty, she's a ship from a country that doesn't exist here, so she's an issue for both factions, so we have to intervene.

Illustrious: Her strength will surely be needed in the upcoming battles against Red Axis, we can't just leave her like that.

Hood: You sound very motivated, may I know why?

Illustrious: The holy light guides me.

The girls just laugh at Illustrious's words.

Warspite: Same thing again...

Hood: Warspite, we can't underestimate her because of her intuition, right?

Wales: If we only consider Strella as a weapon, she can increase our power considerably, she is a very powerful cruiser and since she doesn't know much about the outside world, she can make many mistakes that could be fatal. She is unbridled by the way she fought last time.

The queen took her time before answering.

QE: Well, in that case we're going to be the judges, we'll see what kind of person our rookie is, Bel!

Belfast: As commanded, Your Majesty.

Belfast, who was attending to the royal girls, leaves the place.

Meanwhile at the dock there is a ship anchoring, it is the logistics ship USS Vestal, as she disembarks, she can see that Hornet and Hamman come to receive her.

Hornet: (Excited) Vestal!

Hornet very excited hugs Vestal while she talks.

Hornet: A repair ship has finally arrived! I am saved!

Vestal: Sorry for the delay, but Iowa did a lot of damage to her rig and it took me a long time to repair everything.

Hamman: (Sad) Vestal, how is Sister Yorktown?

In that Vestal does not know how to answer Hamman's question, Yorktown was better, but the state of health of the woman did not improve, she had been at a standstill.

Hornet: (Carelessly) Well, I guess from your expression that she's the same as always...

Hamman: (Depressed) I see...

Hornet couldn't bear to see the energetic Hamman with depression, so she walks back and lifts Hamman's skirt, Hamman is outraged by her friend's action and she runs to hide behind Vestal's back.

Hamman: What the hell are you doing?!

Hornet: She's my sister! Don't worry.

Hamman only pouts from worrying and seeing Hornet's mockery.

Vestal: Moving on, how's she doing on Enterprise?

Hornet: Well, why don't you see for yourself?

Vestal: (Thinking the worst) Don't tell me?

After seeing the Enterprise aircraft carrier without any visible scratches, Vestal nearly drifts off to Nirvana, but is fortunately snapped back to reality by Hornet and Hamman.

Hornet: Needless to say, author, it would be a problem if Vestal left us, who would repair our rigs?

TO BE CONTINUE.......................................