CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON POV

Near international waters there is an aircraft carrier parked in this sea, on the flight deck there is an albino woman dressed in a commander's uniform, she admires her planes flying a training flight and then she nods proudly.

This woman is USS Enterprise.

Behind her another woman with the appearance of a nurse appears and she talks to Enterprise.

Vestal: It's time to set sail...

Enterprise: Yes, thanks for everything.

Vestal: This could be a difficult battle, be careful.

Enterprise: I'll keep that in mind.

Enterprise raises her hand so that the eagle lands on her hand and then she admires the horizon.

There is only one thing to be learned from history... war never changes no matter the era...

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY AZUR LANE OPENING]

At the Azur Lane base in Pearl Harbor, the Eagle Union and Royal Navy girls spend their day quietly, the base is very noisy because of the kansen and the few military personnel, it could be said that the only inhabitants of this place are kansen, there is no human living here.

Wales and Cleveland enjoy their day off, they walk while admiring the place.

Cleveland: (excited) Wow! it really got very exciting here!

Wales: Union and Royal forces are assembling at this base. Things will get busier from now on.

Cleveland: You know who else is coming from my side? She is the best warrior of the Eagle Union and she has the most medals under her identity!

Wales: The famous Enterprise, I have heard many of their most daring feats of them. The main forces of the Royal Navy will also be arriving soon, this base will surely become the center of all our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: (happy) Then we better greet them properly! We can't keep them waiting! Let's go fast!

Wales only laughs at Cleveland's performance, she is a very cheerful girl and Wales is a serious girl.

In that, a girl covered by a black cape and a hood that prevents seeing the identity of this girl passes by near her, in that a strong wind snatches the girl's hood revealing the infamous Ayanami, an Ayanami class destroyer.

Meanwhile Wales and Cleveland are going to receive the best Milf of the Royal Navy, HMS Illustrious.

Illustrious when getting off her ship, she sees Wales and Cleveland, she smiles when she sees Wales.

Illustrious: The prince came to see me, it's a great honor to see you once again.

Wales: Please don't say that. I just came to say hello to an old friend I haven't seen for several years. Good morning, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Good morning, Prince of Wales, who is your partner?

Cleveland: USS Cleveland, Eagle Union cruise ship, it's a good thing they moored in port without any problems.

In that, Cleveland realizes from Unicorn that she is hiding behind Illustrious, when she sees Unicorn, she hides behind Illustrious, causing Cleveland to get a little uncomfortable about such a strange situation.

Illustrious: This girl is Unicorn, I'm sorry, but she's very shy, I hope you don't feel uncomfortable.

Cleveland: Don't worry, it's nice to meet you Unicorn-chan.

Unicorn nods and then goes back to hide behind Illustrious.

TIME SKIP

Now Wales, Cleveland and Illustrious are chatting in the office.

Illustrious: Hood and the others will be joining in no time.

Wales: Shouldn't we keep an eye on Iron Blood? How is that situation going?

Illustrious: A temporary truce due to lack of information and personnel, the most urgent thing is...

Wales: As expected, the Sakura empire...

Illustrious: Yes.

Wales: If the empire makes a move, this base will be one of the hottest spots, reinforcing the base is the most obvious action to take.

Illustrious: Why wage unnecessary conflict?

Wales: I guess war doesn't change no matter the era...

Toc! Toc!

In that someone knocks on the door, Wales gives authorization to pass and London enters.

Wales: What's up?

London: We have a situation.

Wales: What situation?

London: The first fleet has intercepted a light cruiser, they are going to intercept it, they want orders on how to proceed.

Wales: As usual, ask for her name and hull identification and because she sails near our jurisdictional waters.

London: Understood.

So London leaves the room to relay the orders to the first fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE..................