Consert *Chapter 46*

Start from the beginning

"Hey Lizzy" Paige said.

"Whose date are you?" Liz asked.

"Spencer's" she said, smiling.

"And Cheyanne's is Kile's?"

"Yeah" the blonde one said.

"Cool! Well you know everyone except the girls. The young one is Jamie, my cousin. The quiet one with Max is Jackie, Kile's maid. And the other one is Heaven, Drew's human girlfriend" Liz named us off.

"Nice to meet everyone" Cheyanne said.

"Yeah, nice to meet you" Paige agreed.

"Well let's go. We don't want to be late" Liz said.

Everyone gets up except Kile and Spencer. I sigh and walk over to the TV. "Time to go" I said before turning the TV off.

"Heaven!" Spencer whined.

"I was about to win!" Kile said.

"No you weren't!" Spencer said, glaring.

"Oh my goodness!" I said. I grab their arms and pull them to the door. Kile and Spencer are still arguing. "Come on" I said to everyone.

They all laugh and follow me out to the cars.

"Okay, we're done fighting" Spencer said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, laughing.

"Yes" he answered.

I laugh again and let go of them.

"Who's driving what and who's going with who?" Kile asked everyone.

"We're taking three cars. I'll drive one. Who else wants to drive?" Drew asked.

"I will" Kile said.

"Me too" Travis said.

"Okay who's coming with me?" Drew asked.

"We will" Max said with Jackie next to him.

"I'll go with Travis and Liz" Jamie said.

"Then we'll go with Kile" Spencer told everyone.

"Sounds good," Drew said. "Let's go."

We load up into the cars and drive toward the concert. It starts in a litlle under an hour.

"I'm so pumped!" Max said, excited.

I laugh and say, "Me too!"

"So who's playing?" Drew asked Max.

"Nickelback" he said with a huge smile.

"Yay!" I almost screamed.

Drew laughs and takes hold of my hand. I smile and kiss his hand.

We get to the concert with 20 minutes to spare.

"You guys ready to have a blast!?" Max yelled.

We all yell, "Yeah" back and go to the entrance. After going through doors, we get to the inside of the stadium.

"Where are our seats?" I screamed to Max over the music they play before the concert.

"We have floor seats!" he yelled, smiling.

"Awesome!" Jamie yelled.

We make our way to the floor and find our seats. They're in the front row!

"This is amazing Max!" I yelled to him.

He smiles and says, "And this is why you love me."

I laugh and turn to Drew. "This is going to be soo fun!" I yelled.

He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. "Yes it is!" he said in my ear.

I smile when Nickelback come out on the stage. I scream along with all the other girls because the blonde is so hot! They start playing Rockstar and I scream some more.

I want to pass out. We're leaving the concert and I'm exhausted. The concert lasted three and a half hours because they did an encore.

"Someone looks tired" Spencer teased.

I nod and lean against Drew.

"You can sleep in the car" he told me.

I nod again and wish we were at the car already.

Drew, Max, Jackie, and I get to the car and I climb in the back with Jackie. We lie down and get comfortable before Drew starts the car and starts driving. I fall asleep about a minute or two later.

Sorry it was kind of short. I'm not feeling too hot even though things are better between me and my happy person. But people are talking about my brother and his girlfriend and it's ruining my mood. But I still smile when I text my happy person :) Please vote and comment! Thanks :D