"How's he feeling?" Sam asks.

"Well, he stared at the angel tablet and repeated the word "falafel" for the entire ride. Kid's cracked. I'm hoping this break will, uh, clear his head." Dean says. "You know, after everything that happened, I figured we could use a little break ourselves, so I, uh, picked you up season one Game of Thrones. You know, after little psychos go to sleep. Figured we'd get a little takeout."

"Don't call me a little psycho." Carly glares at him.

"You're the biggest little psycho." Dean says.

Carly's glare hardens.

"Okay, uh... science work. Science." Sam says.

"Better watch your back." Carly grumbles making Dean frown.

"All right. Well, first, I think I might have found a way to help Cas." Sam says.

"Did you talk to him?" Dean asks.

"No. And, by the way, I still don't understand why he left in the first place. I mean, the bunker is the safest place for him. Bartholomew and-- and who knows how many other angels are out there, gunning for him."

"Hey, look, nobody wants him more than I do, okay? But, uh, he felt like he'd bring trouble down on us, so he had to split. But if you got a way to help him, I'm all ears."

"All right. So, Kevin said the table lit up like a Christmas tree when the angels fell, right?"

"So?"

"So, it turns out each light was where a cluster of angels fell. So I'm thinking maybe there's some way to hotwire this, make it track angels. That way, we could help Cas steer clear of danger."

"This was... your idea?" Dean asks.

"Uh..." Sam gives his wife a weird look, the woman shrugging. "Yeah."

"So, how would it work?" Dean asks.

"Oh, no idea. See, at first, I thought the whole table was the computer, but it's not. It turns out it's just part of it. But I did find these cables underneath, and I followed them. You're never gonna believe what I found."

"Voila." Sam motions to an old computer.

"This is a computer?" Dean asks.

"That thing's ancient." Carly says.

"Yeah." Sam quietly laughs. "Was 1951 when it was installed. Now, here's the crazy thing. It's not plugged in to anything. I mean, I have no idea what's making this thing work."

They walk to the other side of it and Dean puts his hand on the back of it.

"It's warm here." He finds a flat screwdriver and puts it under the back of the panel of the computer, starting to pry it open. He gives one final pull and the panel pops off, sending Dean stumbling back into the shelf behind him.

"Got it." Dean says.

"Huh." Sam hums.

"Well, that looks simple." Dean remarks sarcastically, looking at the wires and everything else. "Does it come with a manual?"

"Nothing in the archives, and I obviously couldn't find anything like it online, not to mention I'm pretty sure the Men of Letters doesn't exactly have I.T. support anymore, either."

"I think I know somebody who could help us. Come on." They walk out, turning the light off.

+++

"Here it is." Sam and Charlie walk into the bunker.