CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39: BIRTH OF MEGIDRAMON X

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, Takato and Jian settle their long time conflict in each other. Jian try to convince Takato to join them but Takato's heart remain stone. In the end, Takato fulfill his desire to get revenge on Jian and finish him.

Notes:

Takato - present
Takato - future

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Shinjuku

In Shinjuku, the six Mega is still laying in the crushed building while still staring in fear of Megidramon who is grinning at them.

"He's... Far more stronger than the last time we face him." Henry groaned in his green sphere.

"At this rate... We won't stand a chance!" Jeri groaned.

"Stop it guys! We can't give up now! The world is depending on us!" Takato shouted before Gallantmon stand up.

"Takato is right! He just only caught me off guard that time! It won't happen again!" Rika growled as Sakuyamon stand up. Megidramon just chuckled at their encouragement to others.

"Pathetic... You know none of you can stand a chance against me but you're still refusing your death. Thinking about it make me laugh." Megidramon smirked at them. The six Mega start to stand up.

"Shut it you overgrown lizard! Just you wait and see I'll wipe your data on the floor!" Beelzemon growled. Before he flew where Megidramon is. He pointed out his giant gun to him.

"Corona Blaster!" Beelzemon shouted before firing a powerful blast. Megidramon stared at the attack before he smirk and use his tail to only smack away the attack.

"What?" Beelzemon gasp in shock when he saw his attack didn't even break a sweat on Megidramon.

"You pathetic data. I will make sure I will load your data for your foolishness." Megidramon stated before he use his tail and wrapped it around Beelzemon.

"AAAAHHH!!!" Beelzemon screamed when he felt his bones is getting crushed.

"Beelzemon!" Takato shouted at his friend.

"Hang on we're coming!" Rika shouted too before she and Gallantmon flew where Beelzemon is. Megidramon look at them before he turn to them.

"Useless!" Megidramon shouted before he smack Gallantmon and Sakuyamon away. They both scream in pain before the both of them crashed in one of the building.