CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31: THE WAR BEGAN

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, After proving to his brother, Suzie decided to join the Tamers to defeat Black, unknowing the danger coming to all of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Somewhere

Somewhere, in one abandon house. The outside of the house was seen so old as the bricks was nearly fall off and the windows are broken. Inside it all the furniture was cover in white blanket and if not it was full of cobwebs, dusty or destroyed. In one broken sofa there was Black, sitting with his eyes closed.

"I love you too..."

Black's eyes clenched when suddenly a memory of a girl play to his mind again. As before, the face of the girl is couldn't be seen in his head but even though the voice is blurry Black recognized it.

"Why... That was long time ago... That person... Is gone... But... Why am i remembering her out of nowhere? Her words? Her voice? Her love? Why?" Black thought to himself, trying to find an answer to himself.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOURSELF..."

Black thought suddenly cut off by the deep voice. He open his eyes and stared at the broken mirror. Suddenly the room become dark and two red eyes appeared behind Black. But instead of reacting to the presence sudden appearance, he doesn't even flinched a little. As if used to it. He's just closed his eyes and speak at the presence behind him.

"What are you doing here? I didn't remember summoning you." Black said in cold tone. The presence chuckle at his cold attitude and answer.

"I'M JUST CHECKING HOW YOU'RE DOING THESE DAYS. AFTER ALL, WE SHARE THE SAME GOAL."

Black scoffed and open his eyes.

"I don't need you checking me. I'm fine by myself. Why don't you just get lost." Black said to the presence.

"I COULD DO THAT... BUT I NEED TO KNOW ONE THING FIRST."

"And that is?" Black asked.

"WHEN WILL YOU PROCEED TO THE PLAN?"

Black open his eyes and look at the broken mirror.

"Patient. Our goal will be achieve. Sooner or Later." Black said. The presence just stared at him before it squinted its red eyes.

"VERY WELL... I'LL LEAVE YOU TO IT."