CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22: LOSING CONTROL

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Takato managed to fight his fear about losing Rika and swear he will be the light that will guide Rika to come back to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Takato was currently walking down the streets with his mind is somewhere else.

"Me and Rika been together now for two months. I think i should gave her something." Takato said to himself. He start to think of an idea of what giving to his lovable girlfriend.

"Hmm... A digimon cards?... Nah! Rika have dozen of those even the rare ones. I want to gave her something special... But what?" Takato sigh as he ran out of ideas. He look forward and continue to walk down the streets.

"Huh?" Takato whispered as he suddenly come across in a jewelry store. He stop and stared at the store before smiling.

"Perfect!" Takato grinned before walking Inside and go in front desk.

"Hello sir how may help you today?" The clerk asked.

"Hey I'm looking for the gift for my girlfriend." Takato smiled.

"Ah i see! Well i think i have a perfect item for you." The clerk smiled before pulling a beautiful silver heartbroken necklace. With "His only" on the left and "Her one" in the right.

"This is a perfect gift for your gift sir, i think she will like this, yes it's simple but special

"This is a perfect gift for your gift sir, i think she will like this, yes it's simple but special." The clerk smiled.

Takato smiled as he look the necklace. He look at the clerk with a approved smiled.

"I'll take it!" Takato smiled, the clerk smile and nod before putting the necklace in the box. Takato paid the necklace and left the store. He walk away from the store while looking at the box.