CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12: WHAT LURKS IN THE DARK

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

After the Tamers manage to defeat the Great Omega. They thought the the peace of the world will finally restored but boy they're wrong. Suddenly out of nowhere a figure appeared and completely destroyed Mielikkamon.

Notes:
This - Digimon
This - Tamers
This - Both

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

The Tamers is standing there while staring at the figure.

"I can't believe it... He destroy Mielikkamon like he was nothing!" Gallantmon said. The figure look up and stared at the Tamers.

"So we finally meet Tamers." The figure greet.

"You... You destroy him! You destroy him like he was some kind of toy!" Takato shouted then the figure chuckled.

"That's his purpose, that's why I created the Great Omega." The figure said.

"Created them?" Sakuyamon asked.

"As soon I landed in this world, I created the Great Omega to serve one purpose." The Figure said.

"And is that?" Megagargomon trailed off.

"To test you." The figure said.

"To test us? For what!" Sakuyamon demand.

"I am not dumb enough to attack you Tamers without any information. It's just like walking in the dark without a candle right?" The figure said then have a flash back where he create the Great Omega.

*Flashback*

"So I figure it out, before I face you I had to have some little details about you that's why I created the Great Omega."

Cut off on the figure use his powers to form a tiny bits of data that turn into a warrior jungle, a bird who have claws, a bird who have wing and a boar. All of kneel while bowing they're heads.

"We're your humble servant Master." All of them said in sync.

"Please tell us what you wish want us to do." Mielikkamon said while bowing while the figure is standing there staring at them.

"I created them so they can challenge you and while I watch far behind and study your strength, speed and potential."

Cut off on Megagargomon and Cinnfhaelmon fighting while the figure is standing one of the alley.